The Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP organizes UP NEET Counselling 2020 under the State Government. For 85% quota seats in the state medical and dental colleges, the authority will conduct the UP NEET Counselling 2020. To get admission in various government and private medical/dental colleges and universities, candidates can apply for UP NEET Counselling 2020. Candidates can read the given article to get more information about UP NEET Counselling 2020.
UP NEET Counselling 2020: Important Dates
|Online registration||3rd week of June 2020|
|Merit list release||4th week of June 2020|
|Document verification||4th week of June 2020|
|choice filling||1st week of July 2020|
|Declaration of the seat allotment result||1st week of July 2020|
|Downloading of allotment letter||1st week of July 2020|
|Date of admission||2nd week of July 2020|
|Choice filling window (2nd round)||2nd week of August|
|Seat allotment release||2nd week of August|
|Downloading of Admission letter||3rd week of August|
|Reporting window||3rd week of August|
UP NEET Counselling 2020
The counselling will be organized via online mode only. Register on the respective website and submit the fee. The registration fee will be Rs. 2000/-. The authority will publish the state merit list for the selected candidates for the counselling. As per the ranks obtained and cut-off set for the state counselling, the seats will be allotted to the candidates. The authority will publish the fresh merit list, for every round of the counselling. The counselling procedure will be followed by the registration, choice filling and seat allotment result.
UP NEET Counselling 2020 Steps
- Choice Filling
- Allotment Result
- Reporting to Allotted College
Procedure of UP NEET Counselling 2020
- The authority will publish the merit list of NEET 2020 for the qualified candidates along with the result.
- Candidates are allowed to participate in the counselling process as per the prepared merit list.
- Candidates have to register on the website and submit the registration fee through internet banking.
- Candidates can fill online choices by using their registration number and transaction Id.
- During the counselling procedure, candidates are required to fill the choices of colleges.
- Candidates have to fill their choices as per their priority. They can fill choices as many as they can.
- Seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank scored and the choices of their preference.
- Candidates can check the seat allotment status from the website.
- Candidates can also download their allotment letter to report the allotted college for admission.
- The candidates are advised to report to the allotted institution with seat allotment letter before the last date of admission.
- The seats will be considered as confirmed only after the successful payment of the admission fee and verification of documents.
|Schedule Caste (SC)||21%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||02%|
|Wards of Freedom Fighters||02%|
|Son/Daughter of Ex-Serviceman||02%|
|NCC Certificate Holders||01%|
Documents required during UP NEET Counselling 2020
- Allotment Letter
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
- NEET 2020 Admit Card and Rank Card
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate