Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2020 will be organized as a state centralized counselling through online mode. HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University manages the procedure of Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2020. Candidates can get admission into MBBS/BDS courses through counselling. Candidates can participate for 85% quota seats in the state. Admission will be given in Government/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Private Medical College affiliated with the State Private University of Uttarakhand. As per the choice filled and the marks in the examination, the seats will be allotted to the candidates. For more information about Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2020, candidates can read the article given below.
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2020: Important Dates
Ist Round of Online Counselling
|Online Registration, Fee Submission by Candidates||Last week of June 2020|
|Display of State Merit List Round I||Last week of June 2020|
|Choice Filling and locking by Candidates||1st week of July 2020|
|Data Processing||1st week of July 2020|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of July 2020|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||2nd week of July 2020|
IInd Round of Online Counselling
|Online Registration, Fee Submission by New Candidates||3rd week of July 2020|
|Display of final seat matrix||4th week of July 2020|
|Last date of vacating 1st round allotted seat without forfeiture of fees (free exit) by online mode only||4th week of July 2020|
|Choice filling and Locking||Last week of July 2020|
|Data Processing||Last week of July 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of July 2020|
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2020
The counselling will be conducted through online mode. Pay the registration fee and do the one-time registration on the website. Fill the application form after the registration and upload the signature and photograph. The authority will display the state merit list on their website. The result of the seat allotted candidates will be published on the website. Before proceeding for the Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2020, ready all the document. The candidates will not be permitted to sit in the counselling, without document verification.
- For the 85% state quota seats, the admission procedure will be conducted after the conduction of 15% AIQ counselling.
- The candidates will be permitted to register on the counselling website, after the announcement of the result.
- After the payment of online counselling fee, the registration will be done.
- Only registered candidates can participate in the second and mop-up round of counselling.
- As per the rank in the NEET 2020 entrance examination candidates will get admission.
- Report the assigned colleges for final admission along with original documents after seat allotment.
- Download the allotment letter from the university website.
- The reservation policy will be applicable at the time of counselling.
- It will be applicable college-wise on all seats of state quota as per the rules of Government of Uttarakhand.
- There will be no reservation for All India-Management quota seats.
Documents required during Uttarakhand NEET Counselling 2020
- Valid Id Proof
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- 10th Certificate for Proof of Age
- NEET 2020 Admit Card and Rank Card
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Other supporting documents as desired by the candidate