The Government of West Bengal, Department of Health and Family Welfare controls West Bengal NEET Counselling 2020 in the state of West Bengal. Through NEET scorecard, candidates can get admission in the MBBS & BDS. Candidates will get admission in medical and dental private and government state colleges of WB. The eligible candidates will be allotted the seats as per their ranks and availability of seats. Get more details about West Bengal NEET Counselling 2020 in the article given below.
West Bengal NEET Counselling 2020: Important Dates
|Counselling Registration Starts||3rd week of June 2020|
|Documents Verification (Offline)||Last week of June 2020|
|Publication of State List of Eligible Candidates||Last week of June 2020|
|Online Registration Followed By Choice Filling||1st week of July 2020|
|Result of Round 1||1st week of July 2020|
|Allotted Candidates to go online admission at the respective college||2nd week of July 2020|
West Bengal NEET Counselling 2020
Candidates have to pay the registration fee and register on the website to participate in the West Bengal NEET Counselling 2020. For every round of counselling, the authority will publish the seat matrix on the website. Fill the choices of colleges and lock them in the counselling session. Verify the documents else no candidates will be allotted with the seat. Candidates can check their seat allotment result on the website. Upon the availability of seats in the participating colleges, the counselling rounds will depend.
- After the announcement of result along with ranks secured by the candidates, the West Bengal NEET Counselling 2020 will be done.
- As per their performance in the entrance exam, the qualified candidates will be called for the counselling process.
- Register for counselling by payment of registration fee.
- Candidates are required to fill the choice of colleges during the counselling procedure.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates after document verification.
- Candidates will get seats as per the rank obtained, options filled and seat availability.
- Candidates have to reach the allotted college/university/ institution after seat allotment procedure to complete the admission formalities.
- The seat will be transferred to the next candidate if candidates will not confirm their seats in the stipulated time.
- Every private and government college in the state of West Bengal opts a seat reservation policy.
- The seats will be reserved for the SC/ST/OBC/OBC-NCL/PH/Defence Personnel.
- The candidate will have to produce the relevant certificate if he/she wants to claim for seat reservation.
Documents required during West Bengal NEET Counselling 2020
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- NEET 2020 Admit Card and Rank Card
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate