Bihar Scholarship Form 2022: Bihar Scholarship gives a huge range of educational opportunities for students who are residing in the Bihar state permanently. Bihar State Govt and different private organizations cooperatively offer plenty of scholarships for valuable and impoverished scholars of the state. The key purpose of every scholarship is to assist and prompt deserving learners to pursue further studies despite any financial limitation. As per the latest notice, there is no official announcement for Bihar Scholarship 2022. So, you need to keep checking this page to get the details.
Bihar Scholarship Form 2022 Important Dates
|Scholarship Name||Provider Name||Application Period*|
|Post Matric for SC Students, Bihar||Backward and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Bihar||Between January and March|
|BC-EBC PM Scholarship, Bihar||Backward and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Bihar||Between January and March|
|ST-Post Matric Scholarship, Bihar||Backward and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Bihar||Between January and March|
|CM Kanya Utthan Yojana for 10+2, Bihar||Govt of Bihar||Runs throughout the year|
|CM Kanya Utthan Yojana for Graduation, Bihar||Govt of Bihar||Runs throughout the year|
|CCB Scholarship, Bihar||Combined Counselling panel||Between October and April|
PMS, Bihar for OBC/ SC/ ST Students
- Students studying at the post-matriculation level (class 11 to postgraduation level) may apply for this scholarship.
- Annual income must be less than INR 2.50 Lakh and INR 1 Lakh (for OBC candidates).
- Also, applying applicants must have passed the last qualifying exam.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any additional scholarship.
CM Medhavi Yojana, Bihar, for EBC/ BC Students
- Applicants who have passed their class 10 exams organized by Bihar School Exam Board with first-class may apply for this scholarship.
- The annual income of the family for BC students must be less than INR 1.50 Lakh.
Pre-Matric Scholarship, for OBC Students
- Students who are studying in class 1 to 10 at a govt or govt-recognized school may apply for this scholarship.
- BTSE Bihar Talent Search Exam, Bihar (for all candidates)
- BTSE Bihar Talent Search Exam is a scholarship exam that opens for students of classes 7 to 10.
- CCB Scholarship, Bihar (for all applicant)
- Students studying at the college/ university level may apply for this scholarship.
- In addition, they must have passed the last qualifying exam with at least 40% to 50% marks.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Bihar Scholarship Application Process
- To apply for Bihar Scholarship 2022, visit the official site of the National Scholarship Portal @ scholarships.gov.in.
- On the home page follow the State Wise schemes and you need to click on to New User/ Registration Button.
- Enter your email id and phone number if required.
- Make a note of your Student Application ID and continue to apply.
- In addition, you will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number.
- Confirm the OTP.
- Then, change the Password (If necessary).
- You will be conveyed to a new page comprising of instructions about the Bihar Scholarship Form filling.
- After that, you have to read the instructions and then click the Proceed button to Continue your Registration.
- Fill in all your information and then submit the Bihar Scholarship Application Form.
- Now, you need to upload your Photo and Other Supporting Documents as mentioned.
- Go through your filled form and then make corrections if necessary.
- Now, submit your form finally.
- After the entire submission of your Bihar Scholarship 2022 Form, you have to download it and can take out the printed copy of the form.
- Now, you need to submit the duly filled form with the documents to the respective educational institutions.