The Bihar TET Application Form is released by BSEB (Bihar School Examination Board) for the recruitment of primary or upper-primary school teachers in govt., private & public schools in the state. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website which are expected to be released soon. The Bihar TET Application Form 2023 will be released from the 1st week of August 2023. Candidates must read all the given guidelines that are mentioned on the official website before they fill the application form. Get more information about the application form in the following article.
Bihar TET Application Form 2023: Important dates
|Start date for Online Application||2nd week of September 2023|
|Application fee||2nd week of September 2023|
|Online Application last date||3rd week of September 2023|
|last date for Application Fee||3rd week of September 2023|
|SBI E-challan Last date||1st week of September 2023|
|Correction of application form||1st week of September 2023|
|Release the Admit Card||3rd week of October 2023|
|Announcement of the Exam Date||1st week of November 2023|
Bihar TET Application Form 2023
Form the official website Candidates need to fill the Application. For the Bihar, TET Candidates need to fill all their personal & academic information carefully to apply and they must upload all their documents through scanned copy only. All the candidates must read all the given guidelines that are mentioned on the official website or there is no other mode to apply for Bihar TET Exam.
Steps to fill Bihar TET Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website of the Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) to fill the application form.
- Click on the link of registration and register yourself by entering the name, age, mobile number, and email id as part of the information for registration.
- Submit it and provide the details of the username and password on the official website.
- Upload the scanned documents in the Application Form.
- The size of the scanned images must be less than 1 MB.
- Make the payment of the application fee at the time of filling the Application Form.
- Offline Application fee in the form of E-challan through SBI Bank can be paid through E-challan.
For Upper-Primary Level: Candidates passed in
- BA/B.Sc with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Ed with 50% marks.
- L.Ed with 50% marks.
For Primary Level
- Candidates must have passed with minimum 50% marks in B.Ed exams and Candidates with BA/B.sc degree with 50% marks are eligible.
- They should be 10th passed with minimum 45% marks.
- For the Bihar TET candidates who appearing in Diploma in Education or Diploma in Special Elementary or Bachelor of Elementary Education are also allowed appearing for the exam.
Official Website http://bsebstet.in