IVRI Ph.D Admission 2022: Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) will invite interested and eligible candidates from eligible candidates for admission to Ph.D. courses for the next academic session. After qualifying for the exam, candidates can take admissions to the Ph.D. program in various disciplines. All candidates can get information about the IVRI Ph.D Admission 2022 such as the application form, Admit Card, and result on this page. Before the due date, Candidates who want to pursue a doctoral degree from IVRI must submit their application forms. The admission process will be based on a written entrance examination followed by an interview and further subject to the medical/physical fitness of the candidates. For more details about IVRI Ph.D Admission 2022, read the following article.
IVRI Ph.D Admission 2022: Important dates
|The application form will Release||1st week of March 2022|
|Last date of receipt of the application form||April 2022|
|Date of common written exam||May 2022|
|Announcement of the Result||July 2022|
|Admission/registration with late fee||August 2022|
|Date of admission/registration with waitlist applicants||August 2022|
|The final date for admission||August 2022|
- Candidates who want admission for Ph.D. courses should have done MVSc degree in the related stream with a minimum CGPA 6.50/10.00 scale, 2.60/4.00 scale, 3.25/5.00 scale (5.50/10.00 scale, 2.20/4.00 scale, 2.75/5.00 scale for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically challenged/ Sponsored candidates), respectively from any recognized University in India. Or
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks (50% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically challenged/Sponsored category candidates) In case of the universities/institutes where grade-points are not awarded and only marks are considered.
- There will be no upper age limit and the minimum age for admission for Ph.D. will be 23 years as of August 2022.
- Reservation is based on as per government rules. 15% seats are reserved for SC category, 7.5% for ST, 27% for OBC & 3% seats are kept for physically challenged candidates.
IVRI Ph.D Admission 2022: Application form
From the official website, IVRI Ph.D application form and Information can be obtained from the Assistant Administrative Officer (Acad.), IVRI, Izatnagar, Bareilly-243122, (UP). Send the applications before the last date. After the due date, no application form will be entertained.
- Through the ‘FEES’ link in ‘Student Fee Deposit Gateway’ on the website of IVRI The requisite fee as per the applicable category can be deposited online.
- For General/OBC/Sponsored/PH (General, OBC) category of Rs. 1200/- and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PH (SC, ST) category candidates.
After the successful submission of the Application form, the admit card will be provided. Candidates can take all important information related to entrance exams such as candidate name, roll number, date and time of entrance exam, examination hall address, and other important instructions regarding the exam from the Admit card.
Exam Pattern of IVRI Ph.D Admission 2022
The entrance examination for the Ph.D. degree program will consist of multiple-choice questions a total of 190 marks and 10 marks will be given for the interview. The total duration of the exam will be of two hours.
Based on marks obtained in the written exam followed by the interview the university will be announced the result of Ph.D. admission 2022. The result will be published on the official website of the university. IVRI Ph.D. University will be announced the final result.
Visit the official website of IVRI