Birla Institute of Technology is one of the most popular organizations in the field of technology. Each year this university provides admission to the various candidates by conducting an entrance examination. Candidates who have cleared 12th, they can apply for this entrance examination. This is one of the most popular institutions within Mesra. BIT Mesra BHMCT Admission has been released now so all the interested and eligible candidates can now apply for it. There are few details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection criteria, examination dates and much other information which need to be fulfilled by you in order to be eligible for it.
About the Course
This course consist is a four-year that is consist total 8 Semester and it is approved by AICTE. This is greatest and enhances the practical application of theoretical chapters by training and laboratory work. By doing these courses one can achieve a lot in the field of Hotel Management. Below we are going share the complete notification regarding BIT Mesra BHMCT Admission.
BIT Mesra BHMCT Entrance Exam 2020: Important Dates
|Starting date for the availability of application form||1st week of April 2020|
|Last date for submitting the application form||4th week of June 2020|
|The entrance examination will be conducted on||1st week of July 2020|
|Interview date||1st week of July 2020|
|Declaration of 1st Provisional Selection List||1st week of July 2020|
|The classes will be started from||3rd week of July 2020|
- Candidates must have passed 12th class with English as an important subject from a recognized university/ board.
- A minimum of 50% marks are required in the above exam ((45% for SC/ST)).
- Appearing candidates may also apply.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1995 in case of General / OBC category and 1st October 1990 in case of SC/ST are eligible for admission.
Go to the official site which is www.bitmesra.ac.in. to fill the application form. Candidates need to fill the application form along with two recent colored photographs. One of them should be pasted on the form and another one must be attached by clip to the form. With the filled form, you must provide all the mandatory documents as well. Pay the application fee and print the filled application form.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1,500/- (General/ OBC) and Rs. 1,000/- (SC/ST) candidates.
- Candidates may note that the application fee will be non-refundable.
Selection Procedure of BIT Mesra BHMCT
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in the Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the Institute.
Documents required for Entrance Test, Interview and Admission
- A print-out of the duly completed online form
- One recent color photograph
- Payment receipt towards application fee of Rs.1,500/- (General/ OBC) and Rs.1,000/- (SC/ST) candidates (non-refundable)
- Pass certificate of Class 10
- Mark sheet of Class 10/ Class 12/ Intermediate or equivalent
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates belonging to another special category [Person with Disability / Kashmiri Migrant] must provide the photocopy of the certificate
- Photo identification
Program Fee of BIT Mesra BHMCT
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|Institute Exam Fee||10100||12000||13000||14000|
|Hostel Seat Rent*, Electricity and Transport, etc||27000||29000||30100||33000|
Additional amount to be paid at the time of admission
|Admission Fee (One time only)||Rs.15,000.00|
|Caution Money (One-time only-Refundable)||Rs.10,000.00|