AP LAWCET 2022: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur manages Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. It is a well-known state-level law entrance examination, which conducted each year for candidates who want to take admissions in Law courses such as 3 years and 5 years LLB. The exam will be conducted through online mode. Those candidates are keen to apply for this test, they can get mandatory details from this page or can access the official website. The application forms can be downloaded from the official site (after the release of official notice for AP LAWCET). For more information about this exam, candidates can read the article given below.
AP LAWCET 2022: Important Dates
|Notification release||4th week of Feb 2022|
|Start of registration of online application||Last week of Feb 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form without late fees||3rd week of Mar 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form without late fees of|
|Rs 500/-||4th week of Mar 2022|
|Rs 1000/-||Last week of Mar 2022|
|Rs 1500/-||1st week of Apr 2022|
|Rs 5000/- (write entrance test in Anantapuram only)||2nd week of Apr 2022|
|Admit card release||1-2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||3rd week of Apr 2022|
|Declaration of result||June 2022|
- Candidates should belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates whose parents have studied in Andhra Pradesh or any one parent is a domicile of AP.
- 3-year LL.B / B.L. course: In order to apply for this course; you must be a graduate of a well-known university. Candidates must have passed 12th with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST and 3% for OBC candidates).
- For 5 year LL.B. /B.L. course: Candidate must have completed their 12th with a total of 45% marks from an education board recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (40% for SC/ST and 3% for OBC candidates).
- The minimum age to apply for the exam is 21 years.
- There is no prescribed upper age limit to apply.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Form
All the interested and eligible candidates have to visit the official site which is www.aplawcet.org. Once you reach the homepage then you have to click on the ‘apply online’ tab (will be available after the release of official notice). Fill the application form with all the complete details of yours and then complete the payment section. Recheck the details and then submit it carefully. Lastly, take a print out of the confirmation page.
- The application fee for AP LAWCET 2022 will be Rs.750/-.
- The fee can be deposited through debit/credit card/net banking or AP online centers.
- The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- The question paper will contain objective type questions.
- A total of 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- The question paper language will be English and Telugu language.
- The exam duration will be 90 minutes.
- One mark will be given for each correct response and there is no negative marking in this exam.
|Part||Section||No. of Questions|
|A||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30|
|C||Aptitude for the study of Law||60|
The exam of AP LAWCET 2022 will be conducted at the following places: Kadapa, Kurnool, Nandyal, Nellore, Visakhapatnam, Ongole, Guntur, Vijayawada, Bhimavaram, Kakinada, Anantapuramu, Chittoor, Tirupathi, Rajamahendravaram, Vizianagaram, and Srikakulam.
The examination is based on merit. Admission to the college is dependent on the recognition or affiliation by option for college and statutory bodies which are exercised by the counseling. For the admission to 85% of the seats is dependent on the reserved for local aspirants. Admission to 15% of the seats will be unreserved of the specified in Andhra Pradesh Educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
AP LAWCET 2022 Counselling
The AP LAWCET Counselling will be started in the month of June 2022. Students according to their rank in the rank list will be invited for the counseling process. Candidates have to fill their choices of colleges for admission. For providing admission, seats will be allotted as per the candidate’s rank, availability of seats in colleges & filled choices.
The syllabus for AP LAWCET exam will consist of various topics such as Aptitude for the study of Law, Current Affairs and General Knowledge & Mental Ability. Candidates can prepare from these topics to score well in the examination. The syllabus will consist of degree level courses, for 5 year LLB course.
|General Knowledge||Current Affairs||Mental Ability|
|History of India||Judiciary System||Blood relations|
|Indian Culture||Economy||Sitting Arrangements & Direction Sense|
|Geographical knowledge of India||Sports||Syllogisms & Analogies|
|Indian Heritage||Entertainment||Sequencing & Number/Alphabet Series|
|Basics of Indian Economy||Awards||Data Interpretation|
AP LAWCET 2022: Important Points
- Successfully registered candidates can download their Admit Card through online mode.
- Candidates cannot sit in the examination, without producing the valid admit card.
- The admit card will contain exam related details like candidate’s name, exam center, roll number, etc.
- The answer key will be of all papers available on the official website published by K University, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- As soon the total correct answers are marked candidates can make the calculation of the marks.
- Make sure for submitting the complaints to the authority in writing along with the required documents, in case of any issues with the marks.
- Candidates can check their Results via online mode through the website.
- Revaluation will not be entertained in any circumstances.
- In the month of June 2022, candidates can download the rank card through the website.
1 thought on “AP LAWCET 2022”
Send me notification