AP POLYCET 2022: It is conducted by The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh (SBTET). The main purpose to organize this examination is to provide admission to deserving candidates in engineering, non-engineering and technological diploma courses. This is one of the most popular entrance examinations within Andhra Pradesh. Check here for details for AP Polycet 2022 such as the application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam date, etc.
AP POLYCET 2022 Notification
10th April 2022: Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test-2022 Notification has been released. Interested candidates can apply online till 18th May 2022.
AP POLYCET Key Details
- Examination Name- Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2022
- University Name- State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh
- Examination Level- State Level
- Duration of this written examination- 2 hours
AP POLYCET 2022 Important Dates- Announced
|Availability of Application Form||11 April 2022|
|Last date for getting the application form||18 May 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2022|
|Exam date||29 May 2022|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June 2022|
|Counselling starts from||Last week of June 2022|
- Nationality: The student must be an Indian citizen and the domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed the SSC exam conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana. The student must have passed the qualifying exam from the schools of Andhra Pradesh.
- Those belonging to NIOS/CBSE/ICSE/ or equivalent exam recognized as equivalent to SSC by A.P. govt must be passed all subjects including Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The qualifying exam should be passed with minimum of 35% marks in each subject.
- Appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit for appearing in the exam.
AP PolyCET 2022 Important Links
|APPOLYCET-2022 Booklet||Check Here|
|Application Form for APPOLYCET||Check Here|
|General Instructions||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
- Candidates need to pay Rs.330/- as an application fee.
- The application fee can be remitted through online mode.
- Candidates can pay through M-Seva/payment gateway/net banking/Helpline centers Polytechnics).
- The exam mode will be offline (pen-paper) mode.
- There will be 120 questions in the exam.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Subjects asked in the exam are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The question will be of Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Each question will carry equal marks and there is no provision of negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
AP Polycet 2022 Admit Card
- Admit card will be issued from the third week of April 2022.
- Students can download the admit card from the website.
- Students have to enter their roll number, to download the admit card.
- No student will be allowed to enter the examination hall, without a valid admit card.
- Students can evaluate their expected scores in entrance exam with the help of answer key.
- After the successful conduct of examination, the board will generate the answer key.
- The answer key will be available one/two week before the exam.
- Candidates can get the result through online mode on the website.
- In the second week of May 2022, the board will release the result.
- The result is used to make a separate merit list.
AP Polycet 2022 Counselling
AP Polycet counselling starts in the month of June/July. The information related to the counselling will be available in the leading newspapers/website. Students have to make the choices for college and course in which they want to get admission. According to the student’s preference and rank obtained in the entrance exam, students will take the admission.
Documents required for the Counselling:
- SSC Mark sheet and Passing certificate
- HSC Mark sheet & Passing certificate
- AP Polycet 2022 Hall Ticket & Rank Card/Score Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Students can study their SSC syllabus to score good marks in the examination.
- The question paper will be available on the basis of the SSC/10th class syllabus of the AP board.
- The Syllabus will consist of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
AP POLYCET 2022: Important Points
- The application form will be available through online mode only.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through online/M-Seva/payment gateway/net banking/Helpline centers (Polytechnics).
- Once the application form is final, no changes will be allowed later on.
- The answer key will be available one/two weeks before the exam.
- The board will intimate regarding counselling through the leading newspapers/website.
- The board has set no age criteria to appear in the exam.
- There will be 120 questions asked from Physics (30), Chemistry (30) & mathematics (60).
AP PolyCET Official details –https://appolycet.nic.in/