BITSAT 2020 Application Form, Exam Date [BITSAT] – Apply Online
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test-BITSAT is an entrance examination, which is conducted at the university level. BITSAT provide admission to eligible candidates in various engineering programs such as Electrical and Electronics/ Chemical/ Electronics & Communication/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Computer science/ Civil/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical and Biotechnology. BITSAT 2020 Application Form will be available from the 3rd week of December 2020.
BITSAT 2020 Important Dates
|Releasing of Application Form||1st week of January 2020|
|Last date to apply||31st March 2020|
|Editing in the application form||1st to 6th April 2020|
|Allotment of the Exam center||2nd week of March 2020|
|Slot booking||10th to 18th April 2020|
|Releasing of admit card||20th April 2020|
|Date of Exam||16th to 25th May 2020|
|Apply for admission||2nd week of May to Last week of June 2020|
|Releasing of Admit list & waitlist||1st week of July 2020|
BITSAT 2020 Application Form
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
BITSAT 2020 Application form will be available from 3rd week of December 2019, after the release of official notice, the candidate may apply for the same. Candidates who want to choose Dubai as a test center can mark choices only for one test center. Candidates can choose the maximum of three exam centers. Centre allotment will be done on the basis of preferences marked by candidates and the availability of the test center. Candidates do not forget to take a printout of the filled-in application form for future references.
- The fee payment can be done through credit or debit card, net banking and cash payment at ICICI Bank.
|Male candidates||Rs. 2200/-|
|Female candidates||Rs. 1700/-|
|For choosing Dubai as a center||US $ 50 (Rs. 3000/-)|
Steps to apply for BITSAT 2020 Application Form
- The applicants have to visit the official website of BITS at to apply for BITSAT examination (www.bitsadmission.com).
- The applicants have to enter their personal information such as Name, Contact Number, DOB, and Email ID, etc.
- The candidates have to fill their academic qualification and other necessary personal information as required in their application form.
- Upload your scanned images of photograph and signature.
- To complete the application procedure the applicants have to pay the application fee through online mode by Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- The candidates should have cleared Higher Secondary examination from a recognized university.
- The candidates should have scored a minimum of 75% in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics (PCM) or Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology (PCB) subjects and minimum 60% in all subjects individually to apply for the examination.
- The candidates who have got 1st rank in any central/state level board examination in India held in 2020, will get admission directly in the course of their choice (irrespective of their BITSA score subject to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
BITSAT 2020 Application Form: important Points
- The application form will be released from the 3rd week of December.
- You can check the application status from the official website of BITS by entering your application number, Gender, and DOB.
- No candidate can apply with less than 75% marks.
- You can login your account on the BITSAT portal with your application number and print the confirmation page.