UK Polytechnic 2020 JEEP Application form, Eligibility, Exam Date
The UK Polytechnic is also known as Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP) is a state-level joint engineering examination. This examination is conducted to offer admission to various private & govt. institutions/colleges of Uttarakhand. The examination will be held in the month of April 2020 by UBTER. Admissions to various diploma courses in the field of engineering, technology, pharmacy, hotel management, etc will be provided through this exam. The application form is available from 15th January 2020. The applicants are advised to go through the complete details related to Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2020.
JEEP 2020 Important Updates
- The application process of Uttarakhand Polytechnic been started from 15th January 2020. Click here to apply online.
UK Polytechnic 2020 (JEEP) Important Dates
|Online application form release||15th January 2020|
|Online application form submit date||15th April 2020|
|Offline application form release||20th January 2020|
|Offline application submission||4th April 2020|
|Admit card||3rd week of April 2020|
|E/P Group: Examination date||10th May 2020|
|H/M/G/A Group: Examination date||11th May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of May 2020|
|Counselling date||2nd week of June 2020|
UK Polytechnic 2020 (JEEP) Application form
- The applicants can get the application form from the main office personally or through post by sending the Demand Draft.
- The applicants will have to paste their recent photographs to avoid rejection of application forms.
- The size of the photograph should be 3.5 cm/ 4.5 cm.
- The signature of the applicants must be done with a black ballpoint pen.
- The applicants will have to enter all the genuine details as asked in the application form such as Applicant’s Name, Father’s name, Nationality, category, gender, DOB, Educational details, Contact details, etc.
- The applications have to be submitted only through offline mode.
- The applicants must have an Indian citizen.
- The applicants should have qualified 10th standard examination scoring a minimum 35% aggregate marks.
- For diploma in office mgmt. lateral entry courses, pharmacy & hotel mgmt. the applicants must have qualified the 12th standard examination.
- There is no age limit to apply for Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2020.
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Duration||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|E||Diploma in Engineering/ Technology||3 years||10th/High School with Science and Mathematics (Not primary math) from Uttarakhand Board or equivalent. (Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination.)|
|P||Diploma in Pharmacy||3 years||10+2/Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics.|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||3 years||10+2/Intermediate or equivalent with English one of the subject(Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination)|
|M||Modern Officer Management and Secretarial Practice||2 years||10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent (In High School and Intermediate, Hindi and English are mandatory subject)|
|G||P.G. Diploma in Computer Application||2 years||Graduation degree from any recognized University|
|T||Textile Design, Garment Technology, Fashion Design||3 years||High School(Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination.)|
|A||Entry in 2nd year of Diploma Engineering through lateral entry||2 years||10+2/Intermediate (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) Or10+2/Intermediate (Business/Technical subject) or
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||14%|
|Ex-army man/disabled/Dependents candidates||5%|
- The registration fee is Rs. 800/- for General category and Rs. 500/- for reserved categories.
- The fee payment can be done through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The questions will be of MCQ type in the examination.
- The exam will be conducted through pen and paper-based mode.
- Candidates have to use a blue or black ballpoint pen to mark their answers.
- The subjects will vary as per the courses opted by the students.
- The total exam duration will be for three hours.
- Five marks will be provided for each correct answer and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The questions paper will have questions based on 10th & 12th
For Engineering or Technology:
|Science (Physics & Chemistry)||50 %|
For Diploma in Engineering:
|General Engineering (Electronics, Mechanical, etc)||20 %|
The admit cards will be available 15 days prior to the examination. The admit cards will be available only through online mode.
- The applicants must bring the admit cards at the examination center.
- If any applicants are unable to download the admit card, then he/she should contact the official authority without getting late.
- The applicants have to bring their photo ID proof at the examination center along with admit card.
Roorkee, Haridwar, Dehradun, New Tehri, Uttarkashi, Srinagar, Rudrapur, Haldwani, Nainital, Almora, Pithoragarh, Gochar, Rudraprayag, Kashipur, Bageshwar, Lohaghat
- The result will be declared in the last week of May 2020
- The admission will be offered on the basis of merit list.
- There will not be any separate letter send for counselling.
- If 2 applicants score identical marks then the tie can be solved by DOB.
JEEP 2020 Cutoffs
The applicants will have to score minimum cut off marks to qualify the examination. The cut off will be based on-
- No. of applicants
- The difficulty level of examination
- Annual intake
- Preceding year cut off
- Admission trends of the year
UK Polytechnic Counselling 2020
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The Counselling will be organized through the online mode. No individual counselling call letter will be sent to the candidates. According to the obtained rank, students will be shortlisted for the counselling process. The counselling process will be organized into various rounds. Candidates have to fill, lock and submit their choices of colleges and courses through online mode. Candidates need to present at the college to confirm their admission, after the seat allotment procedure. Check here complete details for counselling process.
Documents required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate (if applicable).
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2020 admit card.
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2020 rank card.
- Category certificate (if required).
- Transfer certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
UK Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus
- The JEEP syllabus will be different as per the courses opted by the students.
- The syllabus will be of 10th and 12th class standard (as applicable).
- Diploma in the pharmacy, the syllabus will comprise of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics.
- Engineering & technology, the syllabus will contain topics from Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
- PG Diploma in Computer Application, the syllabus will have topics from Numerical Ability, General Intelligence, English Comprehension, General Awareness, and Reasoning.