Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2021 (JEEP)- Apply Online
Candidates can start to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form will be available in the month of January. For filling up of various Polytechnic seats in Government & Private/Technical Institutes of the State of Uttarakhand, an examination is conducted by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER) called Polytechnic entrance examination commonly known as JEEP (Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic). Check here details Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2021 with steps to fill the application form.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form can be availed from||1st week of January 2021|
|Last date of submission of application Form||3rd week of March 2021|
|Admit card||3rd week of April 2021|
|Examination date||last week of April 2021|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of May 2021|
|Counselling date||2nd week of June 2021|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2021
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The application form can be obtained in online mode. Candidates can start to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2021 from 1st week of January. There will be no offline mode to get the application & fill it. Candidates have to upload a scanned copy of Photograph & signature in a given format, during form filling. Take a print copy of the filled application & fee receipt for further use. No need to send the application to the institution.
Steps to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2021
- Visit the Official Website to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019.
- Click on the application link.
- Select your course & click on the “Click here to Apply Now” link.
- The application page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & address details such as date of Birth, Father Name, Gender, Category, Qualifying Exam, Aadhaar Number, etc.
- Then, click on the “Register Now” button.
- The next step is to pay the application fee.
- Click on “Click here to make online payment” link.
- Make the payment & click on the “Pay Now” button.
- Note down your registration number.
- Upload your scanned photograph & signature.
- The dimension should be 200×230 pixels and 20 KB to 50 KB of the size of the Photograph.
- The dimension should be & 140×60 pixels & 10 KB to 20 KB of the size of the Signature.
- Then, click on the “submit” button.
- Take the print out copy of the confirmation page for further use.
- For General/OBC candidates: 800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: 500/-
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions.
- The test paper will consist of questions as per the table placed above.
- For every right answer, 5 marks will be given and 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Every question will have equal weightage.
- OMR Sheet should be clean, rough work will be done on the question booklet.
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Duration||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|E||Diploma in Engineering/ Technology||3 years||10th/High School with Science and Mathematics (Not primary math) from Uttarakhand Board or equivalent. (Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination.)|
|P||Diploma in Pharmacy||3 years||10+2/Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics.|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||3 years||10+2/Intermediate or equivalent with English one of the subject
(Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination)
|M||Modern Officer Management and Secretarial Practice||2 years||10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent (In High School and Intermediate, Hindi and English are mandatory subject)|
|G||P.G. Diploma in Computer Application||2 years||Graduation degree from any recognized University|
|T||Textile Design, Garment Technology, Fashion Design||3 years||High School
(Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination.)
|A||Entry in 2nd year of Diploma Engineering through lateral entry||2 years||10+2/Intermediate (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) Or
10+2/Intermediate (Business/Technical subject) or