Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Application Form 2023: Eligibility Criteria & How to Apply
Directorate of Technical Education, Tamilnadu (TNDTE) conducts admission process of Tamilnadu Polytechnic in Diploma/Post Diploma Courses. It is an Undergraduate Entrance Exam which the state conducts itself. The candidates who have completed or pursuing diploma can also apply. There are some Government and Government-aided that offer courses in various engineering courses. Under the lateral entry system in all Polytechnic courses, the HSC/ 10th class + ITI (2years) student can straightaway take admission in the second year of the three-year Diploma Programme. Read all the important information about Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Application Form 2023 in the article below.
There are 464 Polytechnics in the state offering diploma and post diploma and certificate courses in Engineering and Technology. And also there are 10 institutes that offer three-year Diploma course of Catering Technology and Hotel Management.
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Application Form Process start
|Closing of Online Application form
|15 Days ago from Exam
|Date of Exam
|Counseling process starts
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Application Form 2023 Application Form Details
The Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2018 Application Form and instruction files are available online along with the notification much earlier than the due date for application submission. The application forms are to be downloaded by the students. The candidate must apply to each institute using a separate application form. The notification will carry the updated list of Polytechnic colleges in the districts. The candidate must choose the institutes of his/her choice and take as many applications to apply for the same. The candidate must refer the institute code given in the notification properly when applying for that institute. The other details like caste, marks and residential information of the candidate must be given correctly. It is important that the candidate must attest the xerox copies of the required supporting documents for residence, caste and marks certificates. A candidate must ensure that the application form with all attested copies of the certificates reaches the institute before June 2018 (tentatively).
Steps to fill Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Application Form 2023
- Purchase the application form from the notified centers.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Once the form is duly filled, then the candidates can submit it to the address Directorate of Technical Education (DoTE), Government of Tamil Nadu, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai – 600 025.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the official website www.tndte.com.
- The candidates can fill up the application form once it is downloaded and submit the same along with the DD.
- The application form must be send along with a self addressed envelope with Rs. 15 stamp value attached to it, if the application form is sent through the post.
- The General candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 150.
- If sent by post the application fee is Rs. 165
- No application fee for the SC/ST candidates.
- The Tamil Nadu Polytechnic admission exam will be objective type.
- The paper will comprise of MCQ with four alternate choices where applicants have to pick the right answer.
- The question will be considered an incorrect answer even when one answer is right, in case the applicants mark two answers for a single question.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- The minimum age required is 15 years.
- The candidate must have passed the class 10th examination from a government-recognized board.
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Application Form 2023: Important Points
- The Branch will be allotted, according to merit through counselling by the respective principal as per rules of communal reservation.
- Enclose Photo copy of the Certificates along with the Application.
- Applicants should affix required value of stamps on each of the covers enclosed with the Application.
- The Register Number of the selected candidates will be published in the Notice Board of the Polytechnic concerned.
- Filled Application should reach the respective Institution before due date.