Punjab JET Application Form 2021: JET Application Form 2021 will be issued in the month of April 2021. For the candidates to get admission in diploma courses from more than 130 polytechnic institutes located across the Punjab state, a state-level polytechnic admission procedure held called Punjab JET (Punjab Joint Entrance Test) conducted by the respective authority Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh (PSBTE & IT) every year. On the basis of merit of 10th board marks, admission of candidates is done. Interested and eligible candidates need to submit their Punjab JET Application Form 2021 as per the scheduled date.
Punjab JET 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form Availability||March 2021|
|Last date to submit admission application form||June 2021|
|Publication of Merit/Result||June 2021|
|Counselling Started from||June 2021|
Punjab JET Application Form 2021 Details
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only. The application form will be issued in the month of April 2021. Candidates have to fill their personal, educational, correspondence details, etc in the application form. Candidates also have to upload scanned images (photograph, matric marksheet, signature of the candidate, birth certificate). After completion of the application form, candidates are advised to keep the photocopy of the application form for admission procedure. The last date to fill the online application form for the admission process will be in the month of June 2021.
Steps to fill Punjab JET Application Form 2021
- Navigate the official website to fill Punjab JET Application Form 2021.
- Click on the application link.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Proceed to fill the Punjab JET application form.
- Fill all the required details for registration such as personal & qualification details, communication details (address, email, mobile no.), etc.
- Upload required documents like scanned photograph, signature, matriculation mark sheet, and date of birth certificate.
- Submit the application form.
- Next you have to pay the application fee.
- Select the payment mode & proceed to pay the application fee.
- Click on the “submit” button, after the successful payment of the fee.
- Do not forget to take the printout of the completely filled application form.
- Students have to pay Rs. 50 for the admission application form.
- The fee can be paid in the form of Demand Draft.
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Candidates should pass the matriculation/10th examination with PCM or PCB and English from State Board / ICSE / CBSE/.
- Aspirants appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply.
- Candidates who cleared the qualifying examination from NIOS or from any other country may also eligible to apply.
- They must pass the 10th examination with a minimum of 35% marks.
|Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes||25%|
|Border Areas/Backward Areas (2% each)||4%|
|Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighter||1%|