MP PPT Application Form 2023: Candidates can fill MP PPT Application Form 2023 in the second week of April 2023. For admission to various Polytechnic diploma programs, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will organize Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT) probably in the month of June 2023. MPPEB also referred to as MP Vyapam. MP PPT is a state-level entrance examination. Candidates, who want to appear in MP Polytechnic exam for taking admission in polytechnic courses offered by several reputed polytechnic institutions in Madhya Pradesh state, should submit their MP PPT Application Form 2023 as per schedule.
MP PPT Application Form 2023
- MP PPT Online Application link will be provided here.
MP PPT 2023 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Release date||Second week of April 2023|
|Online Application Form End date||Second week of May 2023|
|Online Correction Period||Third week of May 2023|
|Admit Card Released||Last week of June 2023|
|Exam Date||Second week of June 2023|
|Result Declaration||Second week of July 2023|
|Admission starts||Third week of July 2023|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
MP PPT Application Form 2023
The registration can be done through online mode. Candidates can fill MP PPT Application Form 2023 in the second week of April 2023. The application form will be available on official website or Kiosk portal. Candidates have to upload the recent color passport size photograph, signature qualifying exam certificates, category certificate and proof of hand writing. Preserve the application form for the admission procedure. The application form will be available till the second week of May 2023.
Steps to fill MP PPT Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website to fill MP PPT Application Form 2023.
- Go through the “Citizen Services” section and click on “Application”.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Fill all the required details like personal, educational, address, etc.
- Click on “browse” button and attach scanned copy of the photograph (4cm x 5cm), signature, proof of handwriting & other required documents in JPG format.
- Click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment” and select the mode of payment (credit card/debit card or net banking).
- After the payment of application fee, take the printout of the application form for further use.
- Candidates from the general category should pay Rs. 400/-.
- For the applicants belonging to the reserved category, the application fee is Rs. 200/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card/ internet banking/ debit card.
- You can also pay the application fee by clicking on the ‘Unpaid Application’ through Kiosk portal.
- The candidate should carefully check the question booklet first. In case of any kind of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report to the invigilator.
- Candidates have to wait till instruction given by the invigilator.
- The test will be of exactly 2 hours duration.
- The test paper will consist of questions from Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Every question will have four options and there will be one correct response for each question out of four responses given.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Every question will have equal weightage.
- OMR Sheet should be clean, rough work will be done on the question booklet.
- Applicant should have Indian citizenship.
- The candidate must have the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- He/she must have scored a minimum 35% of total marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidate should have studied Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the 10th
- Candidate passed with grace marks in the qualifying exam i.e. 10th, grace marks will not be considered in the calculation of minimum marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- If any candidate found ineligible at any stage, the candidature will be canceled immediately.
MP PPT Application Form 2023: Important Points
- Candidates those submitted the online application form & fee successfully can avail the correction facility.
- The application form will be released from the second week of April 2023.
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory to fill the application form.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form.