BRABU Admission 2022: BR Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) releases notification for Admission to Diploma, UG, and PG courses in various specializations. BRABU University is located in the state of Bihar, established in the year 1960. It offers a total of 59 courses including both UG, PG, and Research level courses. Candidates can get the application form directly from the university itself. The selection process for all the courses is based on merit in the qualifying examination. While for B.Ed., the selection process is based on the score obtained in the entrance examination.
M.Ed Admission Details
|Application process starts
||1st week of February 2022
|Last date to apply online
||3rd week of February 2022
BRABU Admission 2022: Important Dates
|Starting of Online Application
||3rd week of May 2022
|Application ends on
||4th week of May 2022
|Release of Admit Card
||3rd Week of September 2022
||3rd Week of September 2022
|Result Declaration Date
||1st Week of October 2022
- B.A. / B.A. (Hons.), B.Sc / B.Sc (Hons.), B.Com. / B.Com. (Hons.): Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- B.Ed.: Candidates must have at least 50% marks in the Bachelor or Master degree in any stream OR BE/B.Tech with specialization in Science/Mathematics from a recognized University with a minimum aggregate score of 55% marks
- PG Courses: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.
- PGDCA: Bachelor’s degree in relevant specializations from a recognized university
- MBA: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Ph.D.: Master degree in a relevant field
- The application fee will be INR 1050 (INR 1000 +INR 50 Payment Gateway Charges)
- Candidates can pay the application fees via debit card/credit card/e-Wallet/Net Banking.
University Admission Notification 2022
BRABU Admission Process
- B.A. / B.A. (Hons.), B.Sc / B.Sc (Hons.), B.Com. / B.Com. (Hons.): Selection is based on merit and is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination (10+2 examination)
- B.Ed.: The selection is based on an entrance examination conducted by the University.
- PG Courses: The selection is based on merit and is done on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination (Bachelor’s degree).
- MBA: The selection is based on merit. Candidates with entrance examination score (CAT. MAT, XAT, etc.) is given preference.
- Ph.D.: The selection is based on the performance in the interview and overall academic performance.
Courses provided through BRABU Admission 2022
- B.A. / B.A. (Hons.): Bengali, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Maithili, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, Urdu
- B.Sc / B.Sc (Hons.): Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany
- B.Com. / B.Com. (Hons.): Economics, Money and Financial System, Banking, Accounts, Statistics, Insurance, Accountancy, Business Organization, Commercial Accounting
Professional Courses: Bachelor in
||Industrial Fish & Fisheries
||Unani Medical Science
||Ayurveda Medical Science
||Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics
||Audiology and speech-language pathology
||Advertising Sales & Promotion Management
||Bachelor of Homeopathy in Medical Science
||Fish & Fisheries
Other PG and Research Courses
- MCA, MBA, M.Com, PGDCA, MD in Homeopathy, Masters in Library and Information Science/ Journalism and Mass Communication/ Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology, Ph.D.