BTEUP stands for Board of Technical Education of Uttar Pradesh which has already released its odd semester exam result online. And it is available on its official website. However, can also apply for the BTEUP Scrutiny Form 2023 if they are not satisfied with the results. Hence, this article has been prepared for imparting all the relevant information regarding BTEUP Scrutiny/Revaluation Form 2023. Thus, read further in detail and apply easily for revaluation or scrutiny in the BTEUP semester exams 2023.
BTEUP Scrutiny/Revaluation Application Form 2023
The application form for BTEUP Scrutiny/Revaluation of the answer sheet will be available online on the official website, i.e. result.bteupexam.in. So, the candidate’s enrollment number and DOB will be required while filling the application form. However, a candidate can only apply either for scrutiny or revaluation option. So, once the application form is duly filled by the candidate, the application fee also must be submitted after 24 hours of applying.
BTEUP Scrutiny Form 2023: Overview
|Authority Name||Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam||Even semester (final sem.)|
|Examination conducted in||March 2023|
|BTEUP Result||Available Now|
|BTEUP Scrutiny/Revaluation Form||Available now|
|Last Date to apply for Scrutiny/Revaluation||July 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Submission of Application Fee||Online/Offline|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
BTEUP Scrutiny/Revaluation Application Form: Dates
|BTUEP Application Form (Out)||1st week of July 2023|
|The Last Date to submit the BTEUP Application Form||2nd week of July 2023|
|Deadline Application Fee Submission||2nd week of July 2023|
BTEUP Scrutiny Application Procedure
The application process for BTEUP Scrutiny/Revaluation is described below in detail:
- Visit the BTEUP official portal, i.e. result.bteupexam.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Apply for scrutiny/re-evaluation” link.
- This will further open a login window.
- Thereafter, submit your enrollment no. and Date of Birth to log in.
- Once you have logged in, a three-stage process is followed which is described below in detail:
- After logging in, the BTEUP application for scrutiny/Revaluation will be accessed.
- Later, you have to select the desired subject using a checkbox.
- In case your preferred subject is not already available on the list, scroll down, and click on the “add more” option.
- Now, fill in the subject name and code.
- Once the subject is selected for BTEUP scrutiny/revaluation, click on the save and print button.
- Also, preserve the printout of the application form which needs to be submitted along with the fee receipt.
2. Submission of BTEUP Scrutiny/Revaluation Fee online
- Once the registration process is completed successfully, the applicants must submit the application fee online after 24 hours.
- So, the application fee for BTEUP Scrutiny is Rs. 60 per subject. However, for revaluation, the application fee is Rs. 500 per subject.
3. Submission of fee receipt and application form
Once the application fee is submitted online or via challan, take a printout of the fee receipt. Later, submit both the application form and fee receipt to the principal.
How to Submit BTEUP Scrutiny Application Fee Online
For submitting the BTEUP Scrutiny application fee online, click on the online application fee link on the official website. So, here a few terms and conditions will appear. Hence, read them thoroughly and then proceed further. Later, select the fee, enter your enrollment number, and DOB also. Thereafter, details like name, DOB, Mobile no., and email ID.
Now, verify the details provided by you, and tap on the “confirm this transaction” tab. Also, you have to select the fee payment mode like:
- Internet banking
- Credit/Debit Card
- UPI or other payment methods (NEFT/RTGS, SBI branch)
Lastly, for those who cannot submit the fee online, the fee payment can be done via challan. So, the candidates can also submit the generated challan to the nearest SBI Branch.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1. Is it possible to apply for BTUEP Scrutiny and revaluation for the same subject?
No, the candidates can only apply either for scrutiny or revaluation for a single subject.
Q2. Where the BTEUP Scrutiny/Revaluation application form will be available for candidates?
The application form for BTEUP Scrutiny/Revaluation will be uploaded online on the official website, result.btseupexam.in.
Q3. How much time is provided to submit the RV/Scrutiny application fee after the submission of the form?
Once the application form for scrutiny or revaluation has been submitted, the application fee must be submitted after 24 hours.