CCS University Application Form 2022: Chaudhary Charan Singh University is formally known as Meerut University. It was established in 1965 through the U.P. Universities Act 1965, to cater to the higher education in western Uttar Pradesh. The university offers admission in various UG and PG courses. CCS will release Application Form soon. Candidates can fill the CCS University Application Form from the official website. More information about CCS University Application Form with steps to fill the form is given in the following article.
CCSU Application Form 2022
CCS University Online application link will be updated here.
CCSU Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Availability of application form||2nd week of April 2022|
|Last date for submission of Application||2nd week of May 2022|
|Last date to send application through speed post||3rd week of May|
|Availability of Admit Card||last week of May|
|Last date for downloading the admit card||Jun 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test||1st week of June 2022|
Steps to fill CCS University Application Form 2022
- Visit the official website for online applications.
- Find the link for CCS University Application Form for Admission through Entrance Test on University Campus.
- A new page will appear in front of you on the computer display.
- Search for the link Enters the details such as personal and education details.
- Once you have completed the application procedures move to the next step.
- Check the information you have filled in the application form carefully.
- The form must be provided with correct and solid information.
- If found any miss information or incorrect information, the application form could be rejected at any stage.
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- It is instructed to submit the fee in paper form.
- Submit the application form after you have made the payment.
- Take the printout of the application form and keep it safely along with you as it will be used at the time of admission.
CCS University Application Fee
|General or OBC applicants pay||Rs-700/-|
|SC or ST applicants pay||Rs-500/-|
|Candidates Additional late fee||Rs-500/-|
- For UG Courses, Candidates must be completing the intermediate exam from the famous and established exam board with good marks.
- For the postgraduate course must present the education certificate at the time of admission.
- Those in the first year or second year during admission can also apply for the exam.
- For Ph.D., Candidates should be bearing a graduation degree from some reputed university.
- For M.ed, Candidates must be completing the graduation from the famous board.
|Ph.D. Admission||CCSU B.Ed Admission|
|CCSU Merit List||University Admission|
- Certificate Courses: Proficiency in French, Proficiency in German, etc
- Diploma Courses: PGDCA, Diploma in Ophthalmology, Diploma in Forensic Medicine, D. Artho in Orthopedics, T.V. Journalism, French/ German/ Urdu Proficiency, etc, C.H. in Periodontics, G.O. in (O. & Gynecology), Diploma in E.N.T. (D.L.O.)
- Under Graduate Courses: Sc, B.Com, BBA, etc, BCA, BA
- Post Graduate Courses: MA, MCA, M.Ed., M.Com, M.Sc., MSW, M.Phil in Genetics & Plant Breeding, Horticulture, English, Economics, Hindi, History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Urdu, Education, Botany, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, etc
- Professional Courses: Bachelor of Physical Education (B. P. Ed), Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.LI. Sc), Master of Human Resources Development (MHRD), LLB (Five Years)
Aided/Self-Financed Programmes of Govt. Aided College/C.C.S. University Campus
- L.L.M.: Master of Law (*in the campus and in NAS college as Self-Financed and in Meerut College, Meerut as Govt. aided course)
Self-Financed Programmes/Courses of Ch. Charan Singh University Campus, Meerut & Affiliated Colleges
- B.P.Ed (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- M.P.Ed (Master of Physical Education)