JNVST Result 2023: JNV is a co-educational residential school spread in 28 States and 07 Union Territories. Navodaya Vidyalaya usually announces Navodaya Vidyalaya Result in the last week of May. The Results will be available offline as well as online mode. The result will be available from the admission portal. Candidates can visit the offices of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, District Magistrate, Deputy Commissioner, District Education Officer and Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region to check their results offline. The Principal will also inform the selected candidates through an SMS on the registered mobile number. The intimation of Navodaya Vidyalaya Result will also be through a speed post. Admission in the various Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) will be provided after the declaration of the JNVST Result.
JNVST Result 2023
Navodaya Vidyalaya Result will be available in the 1st week of April, we will update the result link on this page.
JNVST Result 2023: Important Dates
|Date of Selection Test||1st week of April|
|Result||Last week of May|
Candidates will not get the Marks details through any communication other than Online mode. There is no provision of re-evaluation of the answer scripts. Getting selection through the selection test does not mean that the candidate has secured their admission in JNVs. There will be other processes like documents check etc. After proper documents and certificate verification, admission to the candidate will be granted.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Steps to check the Result
- Visit the official website, nvshq.org or navodaya.gov.in.
- Find the link for Result on the home page of the website.
- Now, enter your details like roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result, scorecard, and rank will be displayed.
- Take the printout of the same for future references.
- The selection is provisional only until the document check.
- The selected candidate will have to produce all relevant certificates to get final admission.
- Candidates should apply for TC from parent-school for admission process.
- The decision of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti shall be final in case of any dispute.
- Marks obtained by candidates in the test are not communicated whether it is selected or not.
- SC/ST selected candidates will have to produce a certificate of the Caste/Tribe at the time of seeking admission.
- Candidates applying for admission under Rural Category will have to produce a certificate to the effect that the school(s) where candidates studied classes III, IV, and V are located in Rural Area.
- Divyang category (OH/HI/VH) candidate will have to produce a medical certificate signed by CMO of the District concerned.
- Transgender category candidates will have to submit a certificate from the competent authority prescribed by the concerned State Govt. with regard to their gender.