CCS University Result 2022: Chaudhary Charan Singh University will publish the Result soon. The university will come up with a suitable and convenient way to access the result. The admissions will be offered on a merit basis. The admission will consider various factors such as weight to different categories, reservation of seats. The applicants must have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria to participate in the admission process. Below are given the steps to download CCS University Result. Read the article below for more information about CCS University Result.
CCS University Result 2022 Important Dates
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of May 2022|
|Last date for downloading the admit card||June 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test||1st week of June 2022|
Steps to Check CCS University Result 2022
- Visit the official site of the university.
- Access the link through which the student can get the result.
- Now click on the Result option.
- It is mandatory to provide the details such as roll no, name, application no, password to check your result.
- Click on the proceed/submit button.
- Once you have completed the first process, provide the year/semester.
- Check the information provided by you before you proceed to the next step.
- Choose the course you might be opting for then enter the information in the correct manner.
- Click on the submit button and download the CCS University Result 2022.
- Keep the result with you as you might need to show the mark sheet with other documents at the time of counseling.
Reservation for CCS university Admissions 2022
The seat reservations for SC. ST & OBC applicants are 21%, 2% & 27% simultaneously. On the other hand, 3%, 2% & 1% seats will be reserved for PH, Dependent of freedom fighter & Dependent of Ex-servicemen applicants within each one of SC/ST, OB & general categories. The reservation of seats is being available as per Govt. rules & regulations and there may be some modifications made according to the situations. The applicants who are claiming reservation will have to enclose their self-attested copies of supporting certificates to their category in specified Performa along with the application form.
Regular Programmes/Courses Offered
- Certificate Courses: Proficiency in French, Proficiency in German, etc
- Diploma Courses: PGDCA, Diploma in Ophthalmology, Diploma in Forensic Medicine, D. Artho in Orthopedics, T.V. Journalism, French/ German/ Urdu Proficiency, etc, C.H. in Periodontics, G.O. in (O. & Gynecology), Diploma in E.N.T. (D.L.O.)
- Under Graduate Courses: Sc, B.Com, BBA, etc, BCA, BA
- Post Graduate Courses: MA, MCA, M.Ed., M.Com, M.Sc., MSW, M.Phil in Genetics & Plant Breeding, Horticulture, English, Economics, Hindi, History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Urdu, Education, Botany, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, etc
- Professional Courses: Bachelor of Physical Education (B. P. Ed), Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.LI. Sc), Master of Human Resources Development (MHRD), LLB (Five Years)
Aided/Self-Financed Programmes of Govt. Aided College/C.C.S. University Campus
- L.L.M.: Master of Law (*in the campus and in NAS college as Self-Financed and in Meerut College, Meerut as Govt. aided course)
Self-Financed Programmes/Courses of Ch. Charan Singh University Campus, Meerut & Affiliated Colleges
- B.P.Ed (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- M.P.Ed (Master of Physical Education)
Check here official website: https://www.ccsuniversity.ac.in/