Every year Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT, Bombay) conducts the CEED ‘Common Entrance Examination for Design’ which offers admission to the candidates who are willingly to pursue ‘M.Des’. Applicants, who want to have Masters Degree in designing (M.Des) from different prestigious institutions like IITs, IISc, can fill CEED 2018 Application form. Candidates who want to pursue Ph.D. programme even they need to qualify the CEED 2018 entrance exam but in order to appear in the exam students needs to fill the CEED 2018 Application form.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
CEED 2018 Application form will be available from the 3rd week of October 2017 and lasting till 2nd week of November, 2017. The exam is schedule to be held in the 4th week of January, 2018.The dates will be notified soon. Read the complete article mentioned below which includes CEED 2018 Application form, important dates, eligibility criteria etc.
|Application Form Release Date||3rd week of October 2017|
|Application Submission Last Date without late fee||2nd week of November 2017|
|Application Submission Last Date with late fee||3rd week of November 2017|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||4th week of December 2017|
|Last date to rectify discrepancy in admit card (if any)||2nd week of January 2018|
|Date of Examination||4th week of January 2018|
|Publication of draft Answer Key for Part A||4th week of January 2018|
|Last date for sending comments about Part-A Answer Key||4th week of January 2018|
|Release of Final Answer Key||1st week of February 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of March 2018|
|Downloading of Score Card||3rd week of March 2018|
CEED 2018 Application Form
- The CEED application form will be available on the official website only via online mode.
- CEED 2018 Application form will be released from the 3rd week of October 2017 so candidates can starts filling & submit the application form prior due dates.
- Applicants have to upload their scanned signature and scanned photograph in the application form in the prescribed space.
- Applicants have to remit the application fee prior submitting the application form.
- The application fee will amounts to Rs. 2200.
- Candidates’ of the reserved category and all the women candidates may have to be remit Rs. 1100 as the application fee.
- Mode of payment would be through DR/CR Card/Net Banking.
- No incomplete CEED 2018 Application form will be accepted.
- Take a print out of the filled CEED 2018 Application form for future reference.
CEED 2018 Application Form: Eligibility Criteria
- No prescribed age limit to apply for CEED 2018.
- Candidates can appear this examination no. of times i.e. there is no limit on no. of attempts.
- Candidates who have acquired the bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, are eligible to apply for the Master’s programme of Designing.
- Candidates must hold four years’ of graduation degree in Architecture/Design/Interior Design/ Engineering or equivalent after Intermediate were eligible to apply for the exam.
- Candidates belonging to foreign countries were also permitted to apply for the admission thru the entrance examination of CEED.
- Applicants having 5 years programme after Matric (10thclass) in G.D. Arts, will also be able to apply for CEED 2018 exam.
- Candidates pursuing the master’s program after graduation (Arts, Science or Computer application), can also apply for CEED, 2018 entrance.
- For General candidates: Rs-2200/-
- For Reserved candidates: Rs 1100/-
- Fee can be made through online payment i.e. via DR/CR card/Net Banking.
- Fee will not be refunded at any circumstances.
Steps to Apply for CEED 2018
- Access the official linkof the website.
- First step involves Registration, candidates have to register themselves.
- Once registration process is completed, access with the login credentials i.e. by entering email ID and password.
- Now, enter all the personal & educational details required in the CEED 2018 Application form.
- After that, remit the prescribed application fee 2200/- (for general) and 1100/-(for SC/ST).
- Next involves uploading the scanned images of photograph, signature, category certificate and degree/diploma certificate.
- Submit the application form
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the “Confirmation page”.
- Candidates don’t have to send the hard copy of the CEED 2018 Application form to CEED office.
- These are the cities in which the examination centre can be placed for CEED 2018 Exam. Chennai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Patna, Pune, Raipur Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Mumbai, Nagpur, and Thiruvananthapuram, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur etc.
- CEED 2018 Score will be valued only for one year.
- After final submission of the CEED 2018 Application form, the authority will not permit you to make any correction or evaluation.
- Fee can be remitted through online mode i.e. through DR/CR card/Net Banking.
- Application fee will not be refunded at any circumstances.