CEED 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
CEED 2022- Common entrance examination for design gets conducted in order to provide admission to M.Des. – Masters in Design at various well known organization such as IITs and IISc Bangalore. Also by qualifying this entrance examination, you can also get direct admission to Ph.D. which is itself a great turn to your career. The details such as total number of seats, the application forms, the eligibility criteria (age limit, educational qualification), selection criteria, you can find on this page.
- Candidates who have done graduation with Engineering, Architecture, Design and interior design from a recognized university, they are eligible to apply for this entrance examination.
- Candidates who have done Professional diploma (In design) from NID or CEPT, they are also eligible to apply for this examination.
- Candidates who have done BFA -Bachelor in Fine Arts they can also apply for this examination.
- Candidates should have one-year professional experience of D. Art in order to apply for this examination.
- Candidates who have done Master’s degree in Science, Computer appliances and Arts, they are also eligible to apply for this examination.
CEED 2022 Application Form
Most tentatively CEED 2022 application forms will be available from October 2019 after that all the interested candidates may apply by accessing official website.
All the male candidates (except those who belong to reserved category) are required to pay Rs. 2000/- whereas male candidates who belong to SC, ST and PwD category they are required to pay Rs. 1000/- to get the application form. Female candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/-
How to apply
1) The registration process is really very simple, all you have to do is to visit the official site of CEED 2022 and from there you need to register yourself.
2) Once you are registered there then just click on apply online link and enter your valid email ID and registered mobile number(to get information regarding the examination in future). Once your registration process will be completed, you will get a confirmation mail from the authority.
3) You can later login with that login ID and password afterwards. When you do it, you will get your application form provided on the screen.
4) Read all the instruction completely and then submit the details completely and accurately.
Once the information section is done then you need to move further to the payment section.
5) Make sure there is only one mode is available that is online mode (Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking) to pay the application fee.
6) You can also take help via collection link of SBI provided over there and do the payment.
Once payment is done then do not forget to write down the reference number (SBI collect as well as bank reference number).
7) After that you will be asked to upload your scanned photograph and signature. Make sure the size of your documents should be: Photograph -320×240- 640x 480 and Signature – (400×150- 800×300). These documents should be in JPEG format.
8) After completing all these, you can simply hit the submit button.
The examination paper will be divided into two parts i.e. part A and part B. All the questions are must to be answered.
Part A then it will be the computer-based screening test. You need to clear part A in order to appear in Part B, however, the merit list will be made on the basis of Part B only.
Part A will be conducted within one hour that is from 10 am to 11 pm and part B will start from 11 am to 1 pm.
In part A there will be 50 questions which will be divided in 3 sections.
Section 1 will be having 5 questions, section 2 will be having 10 questions and section 3 will be having 35 questions.
For each wrong answer, 0.6 marks will be deducted.
In Part B you will have to clear designing and hand drawing round. Candidates can take help of previous yearbooks in order to prepare for it.
Syllabus you need to have a look on
How to develop characters
Creative writing skills
Drawing abilities and skills
Light and shadow
Problem identification and design problem solving
Scale and proportion
CEED 2022 Admit Card
After applying for CEED 2022, you guys will look for your admit cards. According to the sources the CEED 2022 admit cards will be uploaded to the official site from first week of November 2016 to first week of December 2016. Stay tuned in and download the admit card on time.
CEED 2022 Result
The CEED 2022 result is scheduled to be declared in January 2022. The result will be available on the official site.
The complete notification regarding CEED 2022 has been provided above, for any other query feel free to drop your questions in the comment box below.