UKSEE 2020 UTU Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern
The Uttarakhand State Engineering Entrance Examination (UKSEE) is conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) annually. This exam provides admission in various government, private and self-financed colleges of Uttarakhand. The courses are Bachelor of M.C.A, Hotel Management (BHMCT), B.Pharm and lateral entry to II-year MCA, B.Pharm and B.Tech. Also, the admission in the second year of B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA programmes will be provided. Students have to submit a separate application for different courses. Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply. Candidates can check all the important information about UKSEE 2020 in the following article.
Branches for B.Tech programme
- Applied Electrical & Instrumentation
- Bio-Chem Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Production Engineering
- Control Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical engineering
UKSEE 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Online application||1st week of May 2020|
|Application form and fee submission last date||3rd week of May 2020|
|Online admit card||4th week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||Last week of May 2020|
|Results||1st week of June 2020|
|Counselling starts from||3rd week of June 2020|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
UKSEE 2020 Application Form Details
- The application form will be available for sale in major post offices in Uttarakhand State.
- It is also available for sale at UTU office.
- It is also available in GPO of Delhi NCR, Lucknow and Meerut city.
- You must fill the application form as per the instruction with an ink pen.
- Kindly attach registration fee, attested copies of educational certificate and other documents.
- You must post the filled application to the mentioned contact address.
- You can only take print out of UKSEE 2020 application form www.uktech.ac.in
- Students having Uttarakhand domicile certificate, but studied in outside of the state are also eligible to apply.
- For lateral entry seats: Qualifying examination passed from Uttarakhand Technical Board/ Universities are also eligible.
- Such candidates will not be eligible to avail any reservation.
- Appearing candidates may also appear for the exam.
- Without the result of the qualifying examination, students are not allowed to appear in the counselling.
|Courses||Eligibility||% Qualifying in Qualification|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||Passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology. OR
Passed B.Sc Degree and Intermediate with mathematics
|45% marks (40% for reserved categories)|
|BHMCT (Hotel management)||Should pass the 12th exam.||45% marks (40% for reserved categories)|
|Pharmacy 1st Year||Must qualify 10+2 with any recognized board having physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the mathematics/biology/biotechnology.||45% marks (40% for reserved categories)|
|B.Pharma Lateral Entry||Passed Diploma examination from AICTE approved institution.||45% marks (40% for reserved categories)|
|MCA||Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years from the recognized university with having mathematics at 10+2 level or graduate level and passed in the qualifying exam.||55% marks (45% for reserved categories)|
|MCA Lateral Entry (for Uttarakhand domicile and Academic domicile only)||Recognized 3 tears of Bachelor’s degree in BCA, B.sc (IT Computer Science) required with Mathematics as a core subject at the intermediate level or at the graduate level.||55% marks (45% for reserved categories)|
- Application fee can be paid only through online net banking, credit card and debit card.
- The application fee is Rs.1000/- for General and OBC category students.
- 500/- for SC & ST category students.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- It will be conducted in offline mode (pen paper-based).
- Question paper will consist of Objective Type Questions.
- One mark will be provided for each correct response and there is no negative marking.
|Paper||Subjects||Total Marks||No. of Ques|
|1||Physics & Chemistry (with equal Weightage)||100||100 MCQ|
|3||Biology (with equal weightage to Botany & Zoology)||50||50 MCQ|
|4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||100||75 MCQ|
|5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||100 MCQ|
|6||Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (LE)||100||75 MCQ|
|7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100||75 MCQ|
|8||Aptitude Test for B. Sc. Graduates (LE)||100||75 MCQ|
|9||Aptitude test for MCA (LE) for BCA/B. Sc. CS/IT Students||100||75 MCQ|
- The admit card shall be downloaded from the website in the month of May 2020.
- The hall ticket or admit-card is mandatory to attend the entrance exam.
- Candidate must carry your identity card issued by the state or central government bodies along with your admit card to the exam centre.
- Admit card will be kept safe till the admission process is over.
- Dwarahat, New Delhi (NCR), Haldwani, New Tehri, Srinagar, Pithoragarh, Roorkee, Gopeshwer, Dehradun
- The UTU will officially declare the results in the month of June 2018.
- The results will be available in their official website www.uktech.ac.in
- The result announces by the Co-ordination Committee shall be the final result.
- The answer sheet will be uploaded on the website later.
- The university will not allow any scrutiny of answer sheets.
- For B. Tech, B. Pharma & MCA lateral entry: Admission will be provided to Uttarakhand students only.
- Those get selected through UKSEE examination, the admission against available state/state quota seats through counselling on merit cum choice basis will be given to them.
- The admission of the candidate will be cancelled if any information provided by the student will found to be false.
Important Things about counselling
- The UKSEE counselling is totally on a ranking basis.
- The eligible candidates have to pay counselling fee to attend the selection process.
- The eligible candidates have to carry original educational certificates for verification.
- To all eligible candidates, the intimation letter for counselling will be sent.
- The counselling process will be over within a month from the date of declaration of result.
- The UTU consider first come first serve, there for you have to be at the right time with all relevant documents.
Documents required at the time of counselling:
- UKSEE 2020 Rank Card
- UKSEE 2020 Admit Card
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- ID proof
- 10th & 10+2 Passing Certificate
- 10th & 10+2 Mark sheets
- The syllabus is comprised of subject and knowledge sections as per the latest regulations issued by the board.
- The syllabus includes the subjects of the previous academic class.
- The basic subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology.
UKSEE 2020: Important Points
- UKSEE is a state level entrance examination conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU).
- Application form can be filled through online mode only.
- Once the form will submit you cannot edit the information given by you.
- Both the fee will be non-refundable in any case.
- It will contain the previous academic subject for which student has applied.
- For each correct response, 1 mark will be given. There is no negative marking.
- The application fee can only pay through net banking, credit card and debit card.