CEED Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
CEED Application Form 2019 will be released in the 3rd week of Oct 2018. To offer admission to the candidates aspiring to pursue ‘M. Des’ from different prominent institutions like IITs, IISc, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT, Bombay) releases CEED Application Form 2019. Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED 2019) is conducted every year. After qualifying the entrance exam candidates can take admission in the IITs will also be able to pursue Ph.D. programme. Candidates can get detailed information about CEED Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
CEED Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Release of Application Form||3rd week of Oct 2018|
|Last Date of Application Submission without late fee||2nd week of Nov 2018|
|Last Date of Application Submission with late fee||3rd week of Nov 2018|
|Admit Cards Download||4th week of Dec 2018|
|Discrepancy in admit card (if any) last date to rectify||2nd week of Jan 2019|
|Examination Date||4th week of Jan 2019|
|Publication of draft Answer Key for Part A||4th week of Jan 2019|
|Last date for sending comments about Part-A Answer Key||4th week of Jan 2019|
|Final Answer Key Release date||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Score Card Download||3rd week of Mar 2019|
CEED Application Form 2019 Application Form Details
Students can fill the application form from 3rd week of Oct 2018. The application form was filled through online mode only. Students have to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature and other documents. Submit the application form completed in all respects and take a printout of it. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted. The closing date of online application will be 2nd week of Nov 2018 without late fee and 3rd week of Nov 2018 with late fee.
Steps to fill CEED Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website to fill CEED Application Form 2019.
- Candidates have to register themselves.
- Login your account by entering email ID and password, once registration process is completed.
- Fill all the personal & educational details required in the application form.
- Next step is to pay the prescribed application fee.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, category certificate and degree/diploma certificate.
- Submit the application form and print the “Confirmation page”.
- To submit the CEED application fee, only credit card, debit card and net banking options are available.
- The application fee for General candidates – Rs. 2200/-
- The application fee for SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates – Rs. 1100/-
- The application fee is non refundable.
- CEED is conducted in two parts i.e. Part-A and Part-B. Part B tests the candidate designing and drawing skills. It is mandatory for the candidates to pass the Part-A in order to qualify for Part-B.
- The language of question paper will be English only.
- Part-A is a computer based test (CBT).
- Part A contains objective type questions (MCQ, Numerical Answer Questions and Multiple Select Questions).
- There will be total 50 questions in Part A and contains 3 sections.
- Section-1 will contain 5 questions, Section-2 will contain 10 questions and the remaining 35 question will be contained by Section-3.
- Candidates must attempt Part-A in 1 hour and Part-B in 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be provided to each correct answer and there is a negative marking for Part-A. 0.6 mark be deducted in first and third sections of part-A.
- Part-B is the paper based test.
- For Part-B, questions will be displayed on the answer but students have to write the answer in the answer book provided by the examiner.
- Students should hold the bachelor/diploma/postgraduate degree in any discipline from recognized University/institution.
- There is no limit to attempt CEED Exam.
- There is no upper and lower age to appear the exam.
- Final year/semester students of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
CEED Application Form 2019: Important Points
- Candidates can know their application status after submission of application form. To check the status, students have to login using their login credentials.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of filled-in application form to CEED office.
- The exam cities are Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur and Thiruvananthapuram, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabd, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur.
- The validity of CEED score card will be valid only for one year.
- No changes will be allowed after the final submission of application.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode only.
- The application fee is non refundable in case of not appearing the exam.