CG PPT Application Form 2023 will be available from Last week of March. To provide admission in various diploma courses in engineering & technology in the state of Chhattisgarh, Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) conducts Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT) in the month of May tentatively. The interested and eligible candidates should submit the CG PPT Application Form before the last date. Check all the important information about CG PPT Application Form 2023 with steps to fill the application form.
CG PPT Application Form 2023
- CG PPT Online application link will be provided here.
CG PPT 2023 Important Dates
|Online Application form starts from||3rd week of March 2023|
|Last date for registration||3rd week of April 2023|
|Admit card release||Last week of April 2023|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2023|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2023|
|Counselling Starts||Last week of June 2023|
CG PPT Application Form 2023
The CG PPT online application form will be started from the last week of March 2023. Aspirants can fill the application form through online mode. After reading the complete information brochure, aspirants can proceed to fill the application form. Provide all the required details in the application form. Upload the required necessary documents at the time of filling an application form and pay the requisite application fee. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the completely filled-in application form. Aspirants are informed to fill the online application form before the last date of online application, i.e. the third week of April 2023.
Steps to fill CG PPT Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website to fill the application form.
- Click on the CG PPT 2023 entrance exam and click on important instructions.
- Read all the instructions carefully and select the online application form PPT.
- Fill all the details required in the application form, your name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, DOB, category, select your nationality and other required details.
- Upload the passport size photograph, signature, and thumb impression not more than 50kb file size.
- Click on browse and select the scanned images and upload them in the prescribed format.
- Select the exam center of your preference.
- Enter your personal details along with the email id and read the declaration and tick on I Agree.
- Click on the submit button and submit the application form.
- After the successful completion of an application form, a registration Id will be generated.
- Make the payment at the last step.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form.
- You can also check your application status and transaction status afterward.
Check here: Polytechnic Admission 2023
- Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Candidates can also make payment through e-challan.
- The application fee for General category candidates is Rs. 200/-.
- The application fee for OBC candidates will be Rs. 150/-.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC/ST/PWD will be Rs. 100/-.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be based on the Objective Type question.
- Total Questions: There is a total of 150 questions in the exam and there is no provision of negative marking.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in the offline mode.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
- The aspirants must be in possession of Domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- The applicants must have passed Class X or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The students must have Science and Mathematics as the mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
CG PPT Application Form 2023: Important Points
- Candidates can deposit the application fee through ICICI, HDFC or SBI bank.
- Candidates can also pay the fee through e-Challan.
- Candidates have to upload the left-hand thumb impression.
- Candidates have to pass the 10th board exam from a recognized board with a minimum percentage of passing marks.