Delhi CET Application Form 2021 will be started from the month of March 2021. Delhi CET commenced for screening the students for admission in the full-time diploma program into polytechnics comprises of non-engineering and engineering. This exam is conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. It is the state level entrance test also known as the Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam. Delhi CET Application Form 2021 is also commended for providing admission via lateral entry into a full-time diploma engineering program. Check all the details related to Delhi CET Application Form 2021 with steps to fill the application form in the article below.
Delhi CET Application Form 2021
- Delhi CET Online application link will be provided here.
Delhi CET 2021: Important Dates
|Application form Submit Date Start||3rd week of March 2021|
|Last date of Application form submission||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date of fee submission||3rd week of April 2021|
|Application correction starts from||4th week of April 2021|
|Download online Admit Card||3rd week of May 2021|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2021|
|Result Date Declaration||2nd week of June 2021|
|Counselling Date start||2nd week of June 2021|
Steps to fill Delhi CET Application Form 2021
- Visit the official website to fill the application form.
- Click on ‘Apply for Common Entrance Test-2021’.
- Select one of the tests of your choice and fill the registration form.
- Fill all the required details in the application form with the best of your knowledge etc.
- Select the ‘Appeared’ or ‘Passed’ according to your qualifying exam and the test of your choice.
- Enter the email address and mobile number.
- If any correction, you can edit your application form data and click on the submit button after editing the data.
- Upload the images of a photograph, signature, and thumb impression in JPG format.
- Click on the upload button and will appear with your application number.
- Pay the examination fee by selecting one of the modes available, i.e. online or offline.
- Take a printout of the completely filled-in application form.
- The application fee will be Rs 400/- along with the additional charges
- The Application fee will not get refunded at any circumstances.
- The payment of the application form can be done via so many modes such as debit card/credit card or also by internet banking facility.
- The payment of the application form can be done by choosing challan mode into any branch of the corporation bank of India.
Application Form Correction:
- Delhi Polytechnic (CET Delhi) provides the facility for making a one-time correction in the application form in the month of April.
- One needs to sign in the application number and password, for making corrections.
- Download and take the print out of the Confirmation Page/ Corrected Acknowledgement Page for further use, once the form correction process is done.
- The question paper consisted of Multiple Choice Questions and will be held in online mode.
- It has two languages-Hindi and English.
- There will be 150 questions based on objective typestyle.
- 30 questions from Chemistry, 50 questions from Maths, 40 questions from Physics, 15 from English and Biology.
- The exam duration will be for 150 minutes.
- There will be a reduction of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
- Passed class 10th or some equivalent examination required with subjects such as English, Maths, and Science and must have secured 35% marks with subjects in the mentioned subjects Science, Maths & English.
- Applicant must have passed in the subject like Science, English, and Maths separately with no grace marks.
- Candidate must be below 21 years as on 1st Aug during the year of admission.
- Candidate must have qualified class 12th from any recognized board with subjects such as Biology, Maths, Physics, and Chemistry with at least 45% marks in the general category and 40% marks for those belonging to SC and ST category if applying for Pharmacy course.
- Those who are waiting for the results of the qualifying exam 2021 can also apply for the exam.
Seat Reservation Criteria:
- There will be a seat reservation for so many categories which is as follows:
- ST Category, 7.5%
- SC category, 15%
- OBC Category, 27%
Delhi CET Application Form 2021: Important Points
- Candidates have to fill the separate application form for applying in more than one program.
- Candidates cannot edit the data after registration.
- The application form can only be accessed through online mode only.
- Candidate needs to sign in the application number and password, for making corrections.
- The application fee will not get refunded at any circumstances.
- After 24 hours you can check your application fee status.