CG PPT 2018 (Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test) is the state level polytechnic test which is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). This test is usually conducted for admission in Engineering Diploma programmes in the various institutions of Chhattisgarh state. Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before filling Chhattisgarh PPT Application Form 2018. Chhattisgarh PPT Application Form 2018 will get released in the 3rd week of March, 2018 till 3rd week of April, 2018. This article will give you the complete description about Chhattisgarh PPT Application Form 2018, application fee, eligibility criteria, how to application form etc.
|Online application starts from||3rd week of March 2018|
|Deadline to submit application form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Issue of the Admit card||Last week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling Session starts from||Last week of June 2018|
Chhattisgarh PPT Application Form 2018 Details
- Chhattisgarh PPT Application Form 2018 will be provided through online mode.
- The application form will be made available from the 3rd week of March 2018.
- After filling the application form completely, candidates have to click on the submit button to get it successfully submitted.
- After successful submission of the application form registration Id will be generated.
- Last step involves remitting the application fee charges.
- Take the print out of the application form which act as the proof of evidence in future record.
- For General Candidates: Rs-200/-
- For OBC: Rs-150/-
- For SC/ST/PwD: Rs-100/-
- Payment can be made through DR/CR card/Net banking/E-challan.
- Student should be passed in 10th Board examination from the recognized board.
- Applicants should have a domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- Minimum of 35% is required in the qualifying examination with Mathematics and English as the mandatory subjects.
Steps to fill Chhattisgarh PPT Application Form 2018
- Visit the official site of the link.
- Click on the CG PPT 2018 entrance exam and click on important instructions and read it carefully
- Select the online application form PPT.
- You will be redirected to the Chhattisgarh PPT Application Form 2018.
- Fill the application form by entering your name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, DOB, category, select your nationality, and other required details.
- Next step involves uploading of documents.
- Download the image format and upload the passport size photograph of 3.5cm x 4.5 cm, signature and thumb impression not more than 50kb file size.
- Click on browse and select the scanned images (photograph, signature, thumb impression) and upload them in prescribing format.
- Select the exam centre of your preference, enter your personal details along with the valid email id and read the declaration and tick on I Agree.
- After cross-checking the filled-in details aspirants have to click on the submit button and submit the application form.
- After successful completion of an application form, registration Id will be generated
- Last step involves remitting of payment via DR/CR card/Net Banking/E-challan.
- Check your application status and transaction status afterwards.
- Applicants must possess the degree of 10th board exam from recognized board with minimum percentage of passing marks.
- Read the instructions carefully prior filling application form.
- Chhattisgarh PPT Application Form 2018 will be available from the 3rd week of March, 2018 till 3rd week of April, 2018.
- You can pay it through e-Challan by deposit the application fee through ICICI, HDFC or SBI bank.
- It is necessary to take a printout of the application form because may be you have to show it on the day of exam at the examination hall.
- Correction facility of editing in the Chhattisgarh PPT Application Form 2018
- You have to upload the left hand thumb impression.
- Application fee amounts to Rs-200(general candidates), Rs-150(ST/SC candidates) and for PwD candidates it amounts to Rs-100/- only.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the successful application form.