To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Kerala Polytechnic Test is organized at the state level which offers admission in various government /private institutions of Polytechnic of Kerala. Admission procedure is managed by the Department of Technical Education, Kerala every year. Admission will be offered on the basis of student’s marks scored in 10th & 12th board exam. Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2022 has been started from 3rd week of May 2022. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria prior to filling the Application Form 2022. For more information read the complete article mentioned below.
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Important Dates
|Starting of Online application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Closing of application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Registration of applications at Govt/.Aided Polytechnic Colleges ends on||1st week of June 2022|
|Ranks and Trial Allotment will be announced on||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date for Appeal & Submitting Revised Options||2nd week of June 2022|
|Final Rank List & First allotment list will be published||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on First allotment list||Last week of June 2022|
|Second allotment list will be published||1st week of July 2022|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on Second allotment list||1st wee of July 2022|
|Third allotment list will be published||2nd week of July 2022|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on Third allotment list||2nd week of July 2022|
|Fourth allotment will be published||3rd week of July 2022|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining based on Fourth allotment list||3rd week of July 2022|
|Spot Admission (If vacancies exist)||Last week of July 2022|
|Ending of Admissions||Last week of July 2022|
Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2022: Details
- The application Form will be submitted through online mode.
- The Application form has been released in the 3rd week of May 2022.
- For various districts, students have to submit the single application form.
- Separate applications are required to be filled in the following cases:
- For the management seats under Aided programmes to be submitted at respective Polytechnics
- For regular seats in Government/Government Aided Programmes Government seats in Self Financing Programmes Special batch of Hearing Impaired (HI)
- Under Sports Quota
- Under NCC quota
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the confirmation page of application form for future record.
- For General candidates( Per district): Rs-150/-
- For ST/SC candidates: Rs-75/-
- Self-attested copy of the mark sheet of SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination.
- Self-attested copy of the Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate, Medical Fitness Certificate and the Income Certificate.
- Applicant should be the citizen of India.
- Candidate must have cleared THSLC /SSLC or equivalent examination from the Kerala state or any other recognized board.
- Students must hold the domicile of Kerala state or student’s parent should be a permanent employee in the public sector undertaking/ government in Kerala state or passed the qualifying examination from the educational board of Kerala state.
- Applicants must pass the qualifying examination with Mathematics/Science and English as the mandatory subjects.
Steps to fill Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2022
Visit the official site:
- Visit the official site of the authority and fill the registration details.
- Submit it.
Fill and Submit Entries
- Fill the required entries in the application form such as personal, educational, course details, address and many others.
- After carefully filling the entries, click on the “Submit” button.
Submit Application Form
- Take a printout of the filled Kerala Polytechnic Application form 2022.
- The Kerala Polytechnic Application form 2022 should be signed by the candidate and parent/guardian of the candidates.
- Candidates were required to attach all the necessary documents with the application and submit it to any govt. /aided polytechnic college of Kerala state.
- Application Fee payment will be done at the time of submitting the application form to college/institute.
- There is no facility of correction in the application form so candidates are requested to fill the application form carefully.
- Application fee amounts to Rs-150/- district (for general candidates) and Rs-75/-(for ST/SC).
- Admission will be on the basis of score secured in 10 & 12th board examination.
- Candidate must read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- The application fee can be remitted at the time of submitting the application in college.