MP Polytechnic 2020: Pre Polytechnic Test is the state level examination which is organized by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) also called MP Vypam. It is conducted for admission into various diploma programs that are offered by the various polytechnic institutions in the state of Madhya Pradesh. MP Polytechnic 2020 Application Form will be released from in the month of May 2020.
MP Polytechnic 2020- Exam Date Revised
Madhya Pradesh PPT 2020 Application will end on 5th July 2020. Interested candidates apply before last date.
MP Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of the Online Application form||11 June 2020|
|Closing date to fill the application form||5 July 2020|
|Correction in the Application form||Till 6th July 2020|
|Exam date||25 & 26 July 2020|
|Result Announcement||August 2020|
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Applicants must have a domicile of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Candidates must have cleared the standard 10th from the recognized board.
- Grace candidates were also eligible to apply for it.
- Candidate must secure a minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying examination with Mathematics, physics, and Chemistry as the mandatory subjects.
- Aadhaar card is necessary to fill the application form.
|MP PPT 2020 Online Application– Apply Here|
Check here: Polytechnic Entrance Exam
MP Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
- Mode of filling the Madhya Pradesh Polytechnic Application Form 2020 will be done through online mode.
- MP PPT Registration 2020 will starts from the last week of April 2020.
- Applicants have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and handwriting proof and documents in the specified upload option.
- Candidates have to remit the application fee through online mode.
- Take a print-out of the application form for future references.
- For General candidates: Rs-400/-
- For reserved candidates: Rs-200/-
- Mode of payment would be online mode i.e. through DR/CR card/Net banking or kiosk site.
Reservation of Seats
- 95% of seats were being reserved for Madhya Pradesh candidates.
- Remaining 5% of seats were reserved for NRI candidates.
Documents required while filling MP Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid Email ID & Contact Details.
- Payment details.
- Candidates personal, academic, and address details.
- Scanned copies of photograph, signature, and handwriting proof in .jpg format.
Steps to fill MP Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
- Visit the official portal.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Enter the registration details carefully.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, qualification details in MP PPT application form 2020.
- Enter the complete address for further communication.
- The next step involves uploading of images.
- Click on the Browse button to upload the images.
- Upload the images of photograph, signature, and handwriting proof one by one and submit it.
- After uploading the images, click on the ‘Proceed to Pay’ option.
- Select the payment mode.
- Enter your payment details and remit the application fee via DR/CR card/Net banking and submit it.
After successful submission, don’t forget to take a hardcopy of your application form.
MP PPT 2020 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- The question paper will be having of objective type question.
- There will be a total of 150 questions in the exam.
- The complete duration of the exam for about 2 hours.
- The question paper will be in both Hindi & English language.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- The online application form will be released in the last week of April 2020.
- Correction facility in the application form will also be available from the last week of April till 1st week of May 2020.
- The only online mode is there to apply for MP PPT, 2020.
- Madhya Pradesh Polytechnic Application Form 2020 will be available from the last week of April 2020 till the 4th week of May 2020.
- Read the instructions carefully prior to filling the application form.
- The application fee can be remit through DR/CR card/Net banking or Kiosk portal.
- 95% seats were reserved for Madhya Pradesh candidate and 5% for the NRI candidate.
Official Website: http://peb.mp.gov.in/