WB Polytechnic Application Form 2020: JEXPO/VOCLET Apply Online
WB Polytechnic Application Form 2020 will be available in the month of January 2020. JEXPO is a state level entrance exam which is also known as WB Polytechnic administered by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. It is a Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics conducted to provide admission into the first year of Diploma courses in Engineering & Technology. Students can get admission in the various government/private aided polytechnic institutions of the state, through this examination.
JEXPO/VOCLET Application Form 2020
JEXPO Online Application process has been started.
|Exam Name||JEXPO/VOCLET 2020|
|Organizing Body||West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development|
|Application Status||Started on 02.01.2020|
|JEXPO Official Notification||Download Here|
|VOCLET Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application||Apply Online Here|
List of Diploma Courses Offered
JEXPO 2020 Important Dates
|Date of availability of application form||2nd January 2020|
|Deadline for submission of the form||31st March 2020|
|Deadline to submit the OMR application form||16th March 2020|
|Students can download the admit card||1st week of April 2020|
|Examination date||26th April 2020|
|Date of publication of the result||15th May 2020|
|Date of beginning of the counseling||June 2020|
WB Polytechnic Application Form 2020
- Students can get the application form through online or offline mode along with the information brochure.
- The offline application form can be obtained from all polytechnics affiliated to the WBSCT & VE & SD, Government ITI s including PTP run Private and Government ITIs in West Bengal and one center in Tripura.
- The application form will be released in the month of January 2020.
- Candidates must fill qualification details, personal details and upload scanned images and photograph correctly in the application form.
- Before the first week of March 2020, Students have to fill and submit the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the filled-in application, who are filling the application form via online mode and preserve it safe for future references.
- The completely filled in application form (offline) is to be submitted to the designated polytechnic centers.
WB Polytechnic Application Form 2020 (JEXPO) Eligibility
- Students must be an Indian citizen.
- Students should be having a domicile of West Bengal state.
- Students need to pass out class 10th from a recognized board in this state.
- There is no age limit prescribed for this exam.
|Name of the course||Qualification||Age limitation|
|JEXPO||PASSED 10th class with mini.35% with relevant subject||Not less than 21 years|
|VOCLET||10th 12th and ITI two year diploma with related subjects||No age limit|
JEXPO (WB POLYTECHNIC) Application Fee
The online application fee will be:
- 450/- for All
- 225/- for Kanyashree Enrollees.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The application fee for OMR Application will be:
- 500/- for general
- 250/- for Kanyashree Enrollees.
Steps to fill WB Polytechnic Application Form 2020
- Visit the official link (will be updated here).
- Fill details like qualification, personal, contact, qualifying exam, etc.
- Follow the instructions to choose the password.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on the submit button to submit the application form.
- Students are advised to review your filled-in details in the application form before final submission.
- Pay the requisite fee.
- Take a printout of fee receipt and two copies of the application form.
- SMS regarding the successful submission of application form will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
WB Polytechnic Application Form 2020: Important Points
- Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by post.
- It is necessary to produce the admit card at the examination center.
- To view, the result candidates are required to enter their Enrollment Number or Candidate’s Name.
- On the basis of merit list candidates will be called for counselling.
- After filling the application form, take the printout of it.
- Submit the completed application form to the designated polytechnic centers along with the required fees.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- WB Polytechnic syllabus will comprise of various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Practice previous years question papers and sample papers it will help you to know more about the exam pattern.
- Take help from the best books and study materials available in the market or in the internet.