HP PAT Application Form 2022: The Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board organizes the HP PAT Application Form 2022 exam every year to offer admissions to the candidates for the polytechnic courses in Himachal Pradesh. It offers admission to the first year (3 years) of Diploma courses in the HP state. Through this exam, candidates can apply to get enrolled for the polytechnic courses in the colleges and universities of Himachal Pradesh. Check all the details about the HP PAT Application Form 2022, and its eligibility norms and application procedure, etc.
HP PAT 2022: Important Dates- Announced
|Availability of application form||04 April 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||30 April 2022|
|Admit card availability||May 2022|
|Exam date||15 May 2022|
|Answer Key will be released||Last week of May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2022|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of June 2022|
HP PAT 2022 Important Links
|HP-PAT/LEET 2022 Official Notification||Check Here|
|PAT Prospectus||Get Here|
|LEET Prospectus||Get Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
HP PAT Application Form 2022
- The Application Form will be available online and offline and applicants can apply either of the mentioned ways.
- While submitting the application form, applicants shall have to pay the application fee also.
- Candidates shall have to fill all the required information in the application form like address date of birth, educational qualification, the name of the applicants, etc.
- The application fee will be Rs. 400 for all the applicants of the reserved category.
- The application fee will be Rs. 650 for all the candidates of the Gen. Category.
- There are many ways to submit the application fee such as the net banking, debit card, credit card, challan and the demand draft in name of the admission board.
Details required to fill HP PAT Application Form 2022
- Year of passing, the percentage for qualifying examination, place of study.
- Personal details and Address for correspondence
- Study details up to Qualifying examination
- PH, NCC, NSS, CAP, Sports Certificate etc
- Caste in case of SC / ST / OBC candidate.
- Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
- Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
- E-Mail and Mobile number of the candidate.
- Choice of the test center
- Place where studied Corporation / Municipality / Rural Area.
Steps to fill HP PAT Application Form 2022
- Visit official website (link will be given above).
- Click on “Online Admission 2022”.
- On the homepage of the website, click on “Polytechnic-PAT” and you will be directed to the information page where you have to click on ‘New User Registration’ from the online services menu bar.
- Enter all details and click on the submit button.
- You will be provided with the email and SMS on your registered email ID and Mobile No.
- Now login with your login ID and password and click on the apply online link.
- Fill in all the details correctly and submit it successfully.
- After reading all the terms and conditions tick on the checkbox and click on ‘Save & Proceed to Next Step’.
- Attach photograph and signature by uploading them in the prescribed format. The image file should be in JPEG format with a size less than 100 kb.
- Click on next and proceed to the next step and make payment through online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking) or bank Challan.
- Take a printout of the successfully submitted application form for further procedure.
Check here: Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2022
- The application fee will be Rs.650 for general and OBC candidates,
- The application fee will be Rs 400 for the candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- Candidates can also receive the application form through post by paying a DD of the application fees along with Rs 50 as postal charges.
For Engineering & Other Courses:
- Passed 10th class or its equivalent examination from any recognized board or HP board with 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Passed intermediate examination/1st year of 3-year degree course/10+2 (academic stream)/pre-degree/vocational HSC in science stream with Mathematics, Science, and English.
- The candidate must secure 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Students can start the application process from the first week of April 2022.
- The HP PAT 2022 application form will be made available only in online mode.
- The closing date for filling the online application form will be the second week of May 2022.
- Re-check the filled-in application form before its final submission.
- Fill in all the relevant information in the application form and upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The syllabus will be totally based on the latest syllabus prescribed by the H.P. Board of School Education.
- The syllabus will be based on the Matriculation academic syllabus.
- Without admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center.
- To attend counseling, the qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC category candidates are 60, i.e.10% of the total marks.
- For General category candidates, the qualifying marks will be 90 marks, i.e. 15% of total marks.
- The examination center should be chosen carefully as changes are not allowed after the submission of the application.
- Those candidates who are applying through online mode need not be required to send a hard copy of the application.