AP POLYCET Application Form 2020- Dates, Apply Here
AP POLYCET Application Form 2020 will be available online. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) is state level entrance exam regulated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Hyderabad for admission to Engineering/Non – Engineering diploma programmes. Every year a large number of candidates appear in this exam.
AP POLYCET 2020 Application Form
- AP POLYCET 2020 Online Application Link will be updated here
AP POLYCET 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||2nd week of March 2020|
|Last date for getting application form||2nd week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2020|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2020|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of May 2020|
|Counselling starts from||Last week of June 2020|
AP POLYCET Application Form 2020
- The application form will be submitted only through online mode.
- Students can fill the application form through online mode.
- Students are instructed to fill the application form before last date, i.e. second week of April 2020.
- Fill all the details as per the guidelines are given in the prospectus.
AP POLYCET Application Form 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates shall be an Indian National.
- There is no age limit for appearing for AP Polycet.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have passed 10th class or SSC examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent to the Board of Secondary Education.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/CBSE/ICSE/ other examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by A.P. govt should have passed all the subjects with minimum of 35% marks in each subject as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in March/April, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for AP POLYCET Application Form 2020.
AP POLYCET Application Form 2020: Fee
The application fee is Rs. 330 for all candidates.
Documents/Details Required to fill AP POLYCET Application Form
- Candidate’s personal details.
- Candidate’s academic details like 10th class hall ticket number, year of passing and DOB.
- A valid address for future communication.
- Scanned images of photograph/signature.
Steps to fill AP POLYCET Application Form 2020
Step-1: Fill Details on the Application Form
- Open the official link to fill the online application form.
- Enter your 10th class hall ticket number, year of passing 10th class and your Date of Birth.
- – Fill your personal details, address, category, etc.
Step-2: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Next step is to upload documents.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- By clicking on the browse button, choose the file and click on ‘upload’ button candidates can upload the scanned images.
Step-3: Pay Application Fee
- Candidates can pay the application fee by visiting the nearest helpline center and handover requite amount to them.
- Application fee can be paid through APonline Centers/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking/Helpline centers.
Step-4: Download Hall Ticket
- Candidates can download the hall ticket. after the successful completion of fee payment process.
- Candidates are advised to keep the hall ticket safe till the admission into polytechnics is completed.
AP POLYCET Application Form 2020: Important Points
- You can fill the AP Polycet application form using online or offline mode.
- You can’t make changes once you’ve submitted the application form, so be careful while filling the application form.
- There will be 120 questions asked from Physics (30), Chemistry (30) & mathematics (60) of 10th class level. The time duration will be 2 hours with no negative marking.
- The link for downloading the admit card will also be available in this page as soon as it will be announced.
- No correction facility will be provided by exam conducting authority in AP Polycet 2020 application form. Fill all the entries carefully.
- You can download the information bulletin of AP Polycet from the official website. You will get the list of helpline centre from there.