JEECUP 2024 (UP Polytechnic) examination is organized by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) which is the state level Polytechnic Examination popularly known as UPJEE. Candidates can get admission to various courses of Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, in the areas of Engineering, Management & Technology, in various government/private colleges of UP.
Check Here —यूपी पॉलिटेक्निक प्रवेश परीक्षा 2024 Details in Hindi
JEECUP 2024 Important Dates
|The online registration will be commenced from||2nd week of December 2023|
|The final date for online registration is||2nd week of February 2024|
|The JEECUP 2024 admit card will be uploaded in||1st week of April 2024|
|The UP Polytechnic 2024 examination will be conducted on||3rd week of April 2024|
|JEECUP 2024 result will be out in||last week of May 2024|
|The JEECUP 2024 Counselling date||June 2024|
JEECUP 2024 Application Form
In order to apply for JEECUP 2024, candidates have to fill out the application form which is released, application link is given above. No other mode will be entertained in filling out the application form. Only one application will be accepted by the authority in each shift of the examination. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria and must read all the instructions carefully prior to filling out the application form. Interested candidates have to apply for UP Polytechnic Application Form in order to appear for the examination. Students have to register first by providing the basic information and then the application form will display on the screen. Enter the qualification, academic & personal details and remit the application fee amount.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- Candidates must have cleared the standard 10th or equivalent exam with a minimum of 35% aggregate from any recognized board.
- The minimum age should be of 14yrs.
- There is no such upper age limit prescribed by the authority.
- Appearing candidates in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility for different courses:
|Engineering & Technology Diploma||Qualification: Passed or appeared in the 10th standard or equivalent exam with a score of 35% marks.|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Qualification: Intermediate examination passed with science stream and must secure 50% marks for general/OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST.|
|Post Graduate Diploma course||Qualification: bachelor’s degree or appearing in the final year from any discipline is required|
|Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Qualification: Passed or appeared in the Intermediate exam.
Percentage: A minimum of 50% marks in PCM subjects is required.
|Agriculture Engineering||Qualification: Passed or appeared in High School with agriculture or Intermediate with agriculture
with a minimum of 35% marks required.
- General/OBC Candidates: Application fee amounts to Rs-300/-
- ST/SC candidates: Application fee amounts to Rs-200/-
- Mode of payment can be done through DR/CR card/Net banking (online mode) or through E-Challan of SBI Branch (offline mode).
Reservation of Seats
As per UP Government rules candidates belonging to certain categories as admitted to a seat reserved for them based on relaxed criteria
|OBC NCL (Other Backward Classes)||27%|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||21%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||2%|
|PwD (Persons with Disability with 40% or more disability)||3%|
Documents required for filling the UP Polytechnic Application Form 2024
- Valid Email Id & Contact details.
- Candidate personal, academic, and qualification details.
- Scanned images of photograph, English & Hindi signature, and thumb impression (left-hand thumb impression) in JPEG format.
- Payment Details
Steps to fill JEECUP 2024 Application Form
- Visit the official site and search for the link of Online Registration and then click on it.
- Registered yourself as a New Candidate & Select your Group to apply.
- Click on the “Apply” button. Read all the instructions carefully and click on the “Click Here to Proceed” button. Now fill in your registration details which involve basic and personal details.
- Applicants were required to fill in all the necessary details such as personal, educational, the course applies, communication, and other details.
- After filling it click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on the “Upload Images” section.
- Browse your scanned images of photographs, signature in the English language, and thumb impression (left-hand thumb impression).
- Upload all the images one by one
- After uploading it click on the “Save” button.
- Applicants have to click on the “Pay Examination Fee” option.
- Choose the mode of payment and click on “Proceed for Payment”.
- Now enter your payment details and make the fee payment online or offline mode.
Print Application form
After remitting fees, candidates are advised to take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safely for future reference.
UP Polytechnic Application Form 2024 (JEECUP): Correction
- The authority will give a chance to make certain corrections in the entries filled in the UP Polytechnic 2024 application form.
- The facility of correction will be provided through an online process only.
- The correction process will start in the month of March 2024.
- The examination will be offline-based.
- There will be 3 sections in the examination: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- A total of 120 questions of MCQ-type questions will be asked.
- There will be a penalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer.
|Number of Questions||120|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Mode of Exam||Pen & Paper Based (Offline)|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks for each correct|
|Negative Marking||1 Marks deducted for each wrong|
JEECUP 2024 Merit List
|JEECUP Counselling 2024|
- Before filling the application form candidate must read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully.
- Ineligible candidate forms will automatically be rejected.
- UP Polytechnic 2024 Application form will get released in the 2nd week of December 2024.
- After successful registration, the application form will display on the screen.
- Enter the personal & qualifying details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images (photograph/signature) in the prescribed space.
- Remit the registration fee charges online or through offline mode.
- Application fee amounts to Rs-300/-(general) and Rs-200/-(ST/SC).
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application form.
- A correction facility will be available by the authority.
- UP Polytechnic 2024 exam will be going to commence in the month of April 2024 and the result is expected in the month of May 2024.
8 thoughts on “JEECUP 2024 UP Polytechnic Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern”
password me kya dalna hai
jeecup ka admit card kab ayega
Mai SC condidate hoo, intermediate scince- 44% & Bsc. Bio- 47% hai Kya Mai D-pharmacy me form Daal sakate hai
sir jeecup ka admit card aayega
Vill pagara padari post pagara prasad giri distance kushinagar
kab niklege form apply karne ke leye
Form kab se online hoge