Christ University Admission 2023: Christ University has several campuses across the country which offer quality education in the field of Science, Arts, Commerce, Law, Management, Computer Science, and Mass Communication. The application form for Christ University Admission 2023 will be available soon. Candidates are advised to fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the process.
Christ University Admission 2023: Important Dates
||Application Start Date
||Application End Date
|B.Com, BA, BBA in Travel & Tourism Mgmt. (BGR Campus)
|B.Tech (Kengeri Campus)
|B.Arch (Kengeri Campus)
|B.Ed, MSW, LL.M
|M.Tech (Kengeri Campus)
|Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
Courses offered through Christ University Admission 2023
||English, Political Science & Sociology
||Communication & Media Studies, English and Psychology
||History, Economics & Political Science
||Journalism, Psychology, and English
||Psychology, Sociology & Economics
||Music with Psychology and English
||Performing Arts, English, Psychology
||Journalism, English, Economics
||Computer Science, Math, Electronics
||Computer Science, Math, Statistics
||Physics, Math, Electronics
||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
||Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
||Biotechnology, Chemistry, Zoology
||Biotechnology, Chemistry, Botany
||Economics, Mathematics, Statistics
- BCA, BBA (H), BHM, BA-LL.B, BBA-LL.B, MCA, M.Com, M.Phil
- B.Com: General, International Finance, Honors, Professional, Finance & Accounting
- BBA: General, Tourism & Travel Management, International Business, Finance & Accounting
- B.Tech.: Automobile, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering
- M.Tech.: Communication Engineering, Machine Design, Power System, Computer Science, Information Technology, Structural Engineering
- L.L.M: Constitutional & Administrative Law, Intellectual Property & Trade Law, Corporate & Commercial Law
- Diploma/ PG Diploma: Life Skills for Leadership & Community Development, Psychology
- MBA: Financial Management, Marketing Management, Business Analytics, Tourism Management, Human Resource Management, Lean Operations & Systems, International Business, Leadership and Management, Executive
- MA: English with Cultural Studies, Philosophy, Theology, Applied Economy, Applied Sociology, Education, Performing Arts, Theology of Religious Life, Counselling & Spirituality, International Studies, English with Communication Studies, Media with Communication Studies
- MSW: Clinical & Community Practice, Human Resource Development & Management
- M.Sc: Counselling Psychology, Psychology (Clinical), Psychology (HRDM), Physics, Computer Science & Application, Biotechnology, Botany, Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Actuarial Science
- Ph.D.: Economics, Media Studies, English, Social Work, Sociology, Management, Commerce, Tourism, International Studies, Law, ECE, Mechanical, Computer Science, Education, Psychology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Philosophy, Mathematics, Information Technology, Electrical, Civil
- PDF: Law, Science, Engineering, Commerce & Management, Humanities & Social Science
- BA: 10+2 or HSC examination from any recognized board of education
- B.Sc.: 10+2 or HSC examination from any recognized board of education
- BCA: 10+2 or HSC examination with Mathematics or Computer Science or Business Mathematics or Electronics as one of the main subjects
- B.Com, BBA and BHM: 10+2 or HSC examination from any recognized board of education
- B.Tech.: 10+2 or HSC Examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
- M.Tech.: B.Tech. or BE degree from a recognized university
- B.Ed: Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate or Degree in Engineering with 55% marks, Students appearing for their final year degree examination are also eligible to apply
LL.M & PG Diploma
- BA-LL.B and BBA-LL.B: 10+2 or HSC examination from a recognized board of education
- M: LL.B (3 year or 5 year)
- Diploma/ PG Diploma: Pass in 10+2/ Bachelor’s degree
- MBA: 50% or above marks in graduation and valid CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT score.
- for MBA (Executive): 50% or above marks in graduation and working currently in Bangalore with a minimum of 2 of years work experience.
- for MBA in Financial Management, the candidate who possesses MBBS, AYUSH graduates, BDS, B.Pharm, B.Sc. Nursing, BSW, B.Ed, or any other graduate degree with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- MA: 50% marks in the relevant UG degree
- MSW: 50% marks in the relevant UG degree
- M.Sc: 50% marks in the B.Sc degree
- MCA: Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics as one of the main subjects at 10+2 or Graduation level
- M.Com: The relevant UG degree
M.Phil, Ph.D. and PDF Admission
- Ph.D.: 55% marks in PG degree with an M.Phil degree. Those students who have passed CSIR NET/ JRF/ GATE or SLET will be exempted from the requirement of an M.Phil degree. Direct admission will be granted to students with good academic records.
- M.Phil: 55% (50% for reserved categories) marks in the relevant Master’s degree.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF): Scholars who have completed Ph.D. with 60% marks in UG and 55% marks at PG level. The candidates must not be more than 42 (45 years for reserved categories) years of age on June 01 of the admission year
Application Fee for Christ University Admission 2023
|MBA (Financial Management)
- The application fee can be paid by Credit / Debit Card/through Net banking.
- The application fee can also be paid by DD drawn in favor of ‘Christ University payable at Bengaluru’.
- BA (EPS), B.Sc (CME), BCA, B.Com, BBA, BBA (H): Marks in 10+2 and score in Christ University Entrance Test
- BHM: On the basis of marks in 10+2
- B.Tech.: Marks in the qualifying exam followed by GD, Presentation and Written Test (if applicable)
- M.Tech.: Marks in the qualifying exam followed by GD, Presentation and Written Test (if applicable)
- B.Ed: Skill Assessment Test followed by logical reasoning and communication skills test
- BA-LL.B, BBA-LL.B: Score in Christ University Law Entrance Test (CULEE)
- L.L.M: A valid score in Christ University Entrance Test
- Diploma/ PG Diploma: On the basis of Personal Interview for shortlisted candidates
- MBA: Score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA followed by GD/ Micro-Presentation/ Written Assessment/ Verbal Assessment / PI or academic performance.
- MA: Qualifying marks followed by the score in Christ University Entrance Test
- MSW, M.Sc, MCA, M.Com: Qualifying marks followed by the score in Christ University Entrance Test
- Ph.D., M.Phil: Entrance test conducted by the university followed by academic score and an interview
- PDF: Shortlisted candidates have to appear in the Personal Interview round
2 thoughts on “Christ University Admission 2023-24 Application Form, Eligibility”
please let me know for BBA course in Christ University.
When is they will issue application form date for the year 2020-21.
need to apply for BA psychology in christ university 20-21
when the application will be out