Christ University Ph.D Admission 2022: Founded in 1969, Christ University has several campuses across the country which offer quality education in various different fields. The university provides various courses in the field of Science, Arts, Commerce, Law, Management, Computer Science, and Mass Communication. The application form for UG & PG courses is available on the official website. There is also the application process for MBA & Ph.D. initiated in the month of October. The admission to M.Phil. & Ph.D. courses are based on the score in the entrance test followed by an interview. Candidates can get more details about Christ University Ph.D Admission 2022 in the following article.
Specialization offered through Christ University Ph.D Admission 2022
|ECE||Social Work||Computer Science|
Ph.D Admission 2020-21: Announced
|Last Date for Issuing applications||30 November 2020|
|Release of admit card||04 December 2020|
|Skill Assessment & Personal interview||06 December 2020|
|Publication of selection process result||08 December 2020|
Christ University Ph.D. Online Application Form- Apply Here
Christ University Ph.D Admission 2022: Important Dates
|Last Date for Issuing applications||1st week of June 2022|
|Written Test & Interview||2nd week of June 2022|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2022|
- 55% marks in PG degree with an M.Phil. degree is required.
- Candidates passed CSIR NET/ JRF/ GATE or SLET will be exempted from the requirement of M.Phil. degree.
- The candidates with a good academic record will be granted direct admission.
- Candidates with Non-M.Phil. degree holders must have at least 55% marks in the relevant PG degree.
- Students who have enrolled in the Research Associate Fellowship Program are eligible for exemption.
- Such students should have completed at least one year of research work in the same field at the time of admission.
- There will be an exemption for candidates seeking admission in Commerce or Management streams on the basis of membership of ICAI/ICWAI /ICSI.
- Such candidates should have not less than 5 years of professional/ Industry experience.
- The exempted candidates have to pay INR 5000 as an exemption fee (apart from the requisite application fee) for application processing.
Candidates can obtain the application form of Christ University Ph.D. Admission 2022 from the office of Admission, Christ University, Central Block, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029. Fill all the required details in the application form. Visit the official website of the university to create your unique ID. Click on ‘Proceed Application’ to enter the ‘Application Form Number’.
Visit the official website of Christ University and create your Registration ID & Username. Pay the application fee and fill the application form with respect to the personal & professional details. Save the registration number and take the printout of the duly filled application form. Send/submit the application with supporting documents to the official address.
|Course Name||Fee (INR)|
|Ph.D./ M. Phil||5000|
|MBA (Financial Management)||1200|
- The application registration fee may be paid through Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility.
- For admission, the university conducts an entrance test followed by an academic score and an interview.
- Candidates have to pass the written examination with not less than 55% marks in aggregate.
|Paper||Marks (Maximum)||Duration (Hours)|
|Paper-I (Advanced Research Methodology)||50||2|
|Paper-II (Analytical on Subject of Interest)||50||2|
Christ University Ph.D Admission: Process
Fill all the relevant details in the application form and click on the “Submit” button. Check all the filled details and click on “Confirm Submission”. Candidates have to pay the application fee to complete the application process. The application will be submitted online after payment of the application processing fee. Print and sign the filled application form and send it to the official address. Keep a copy of the application form for further reference.
Documents required at the time of admission
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Certificates of Class 10/11/12
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate from last qualified Board for all candidates except Karnataka State Board (If available).
- Account copy of South Indian Bank and E-admission card
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Visit the official website of Christ University