Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) will release the application forms of CIAB Mohali PhD Admission 2023. CIAB is a recognized centre of the Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), Faridabad. Admission to the Ph.D. degree program in Biotechnology with a focus on Bioprocessing will be provided through CIAB Mohali PhD Admission 2023. The degree will be awarded by RCB, an institution of national importance created by an Act of Parliament. The program will be conducted at CIAB. Candidates can fill the application form of CIAB Mohali PhD Admission 2023 from the official website www.rcb.res.in. for more info about 2, read the following article.
About the Course
- Area of Ph.D. research work: Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Food Science & Engineering, and Chemical Engineering
- Number of Seats: 05 (Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of seats depending upon the availability of positions with the faculty)
- Duration of Ph.D. Course: The duration is for 5 years and a maximum of 7 years.
- Fellowship: The students admitted to the program will have to avail the fellowship offered to them from the different granting agencies as per their rules.
CIAB Mohali PhD Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Last date of application submission||To be updated|
|Date of Interview||To be updated|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- Passed M.Sc./M. Tech./M.E./ M.S.(Pharm)/or equivalent degree is required to apply.
- The above qualification should be passed in any branch of Biological Sciences/ Chemical Sciences/Food Science & Technology/Chemical Engineering or related field.
- 60% total marks or equivalent score in the qualifying degree is required in the above qualification (5% relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC as per GOI norms).
- Candidates should have qualified any of the following national examinations in addition to the above qualification.
- Appearing candidates in the qualifying degree examination (final year/final semester) may also apply.
- The Age Limit to apply will be 28 years (relaxation will be given as per GOI norms).
Preference will be given to those who have a valid fellowship offer at the time of the interview.
- ICMR Junior Research Fellowship (ICMR-JRF)
- Any other national level fellowship
- Joint CSIR-UGC-NET Test for Junior Research Fellowship (CSIR/UGC JRF/SRF)
- Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (DST–INSPIRE)
- DBT Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF)
- ASRB-NET candidate
- Or any other equivalent national level test.
- The details about CIAB Mohali Ph.D. Admission 2023 is available at CIAB website ciab.res.in
- Eligible candidates may send their applications by post for admission to the Ph.D. program.
- Send the filled application to the following address:
Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB),
Sector-81, Knowledge City,
Mohali- 140306 (Punjab)
- The Application fee will be Rs. 500/-.
- The fee can be paid in the form of Bank Draft.
- The DD will be in favour of “Chief Executive Officer, CIAB.” payable at Mohali/Chandigarh.
|Particular||1st-semester fee (Rs.)||2nd semester (Rs)||3rd Semester and onward (Rs.)|
|Academic Administration Fee||5000/-||5000/-||5000/-|
|Student amenities (library & internet) Fee||3000/-||3000/-||3000/-|