CIPET Application Form 2020 will be released soon. Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) conducts Joint Entrance Examination. CIPET offers admissions in various programs i.e. Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing, Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management, Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM, Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology and Diploma in Plastics Technology. Degree courses are also offered which includes B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech and M.Sc in its affiliated institutions. Check all the info about CIPET Application Form in the below article.
CIPET Application Form 2020: Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starting from||2nd week of April 2021|
|Filled in Online Application form Last date to sale||1st week of July 2021|
|Issuing of the Admit Card||1st week of July 2021|
|Exam Date||2nd week of July 2021|
|Counseling/ Admission Call Letter issue starts from||2nd week of July 2021|
|Counseling Date / Period||3rd week of July 2021|
|Date of commencement of course||1st week of August|
CIPET Application Form 2020
CIPET application forms will be available through online mode in the month of April/May 2020 from the official website. Candidates cannot change the examination center once the application form is submitted. Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph in the specified format in the application form. If applicable, candidates need to fill in and submit the form in the below-mentioned address: DOB certificate attested photocopies of X / Diploma / Degree Certificates, attested community certificate [for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) candidates)], residential proof for North Eastern State Region, if applicable) to the following address:
CIPET Head Office,
Guindy, Chennai – 600032
Steps to fill CIPET Application Form 2020
- Visit the official website and create an account through the registration process first.
- Fill all the required details like Name, Mobile Number, DOB, Email ID, etc.
- Candidates would receive their login credentials i.e. User ID and password to their registered phone number & Email.
- Log in to the account using the User ID and password.
- Proceed to fill required personal, qualification, communication, permanent address & other required details.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph along with the signature in the format prescribed.
- Candidate has to pay the application fee to complete the form.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- The filled application form has to be submitted within the timeframe prescribed by the authorities.
Documents to be submitted along with the online application form:
- Date of birth certificate (attested).
- Photocopies of entry qualification (attested).
- Community certificates (attested).
- Certificate for Physically Handicapped candidates (Self-attested).
- Postcard duly filled with a complete postal address for sending an acknowledgment.
- Residential proof for North Eastern Region (NER) candidates (if applicable).
|General and OBC||Rs. 750|
|For the North East region||Rs. 100|
- Candidates can remit the application fee through online payment gateway using the debit card / net banking/credit card.
- In case of fee submitted through DD then, candidates can pay the fee by Demand Draft drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Candidates belong to North Eastern (NE) Region have to submit a valid attested Residential Certificate.
- The maximum age to apply for Postgraduate Diploma courses will be 25 years.
- For Diploma courses, the maximum age to apply will be 20 years.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT): 3-year Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects is required.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Control (PGD-PTQC): 3-year Degree in Science with Chemistry with Physics and Maths as one of the subjects is required.
- PD in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM): 3-year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production/Automobile Engineering, Mechatronics, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) is required.
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT): 10th pass with 35% marks or 10th appeared and expecting the result is required.
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT): 10th pass with 35% marks or 10th appeared and expecting the result is required.
- The university offers M.E/M.Tech-(Plastic Engineering/Technology), M.Tech-PNT, PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM, PD-PMD with CAD/CAM, DPMT & DPT, M.Tech-PNT, M.Sc.-PS, and M.Sc. (Tech).
- Candidates cannot change the examination centre after submission of the application form.
- The application fee amounts to Rs. 250/- for general candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Demand Draft.
- The academic subjects are Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and previous qualifying examination subjects.