CIPET JEE Application Form is released by the Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology (CIPET) at eadmission.cipet.gov.in. CIPET Joint Entrance Examination (CIPET JEE) is conducted for admission to various courses. Candidates need to register, fill the necessary details, upload the documents to for submitting the application form. It is required to pay the application fee to complete the application form. Check the process of CIPET JEE Application Form 2023 in the following article.
CIPET JEE Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starting from||2nd week of April 2023|
|Filled in Online Application form Last date to sale||1st week of July 2023|
|Issuing of the Admit Card||1st week of July 2023|
|Exam Date||2nd week of July 2023|
|Counselling/ Admission Call Letter issue starts from||2nd week of July 2023|
|Counseling Date / Period||3rd week of July 2023|
|Date of commencement of course||1st week of August|
CIPET JEE Application Form 2023
Candidates can fill the CIPET JEE 2023 Application Form through online mode. The application form will be available in the month of February 2023 as tentatively. Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format. Pay the application fee through online mode. Applicants need to enclosures all the relevant documents (as given below) and sent it to the official address
Documents required to fill CIPET JEE Application Form 2023
- 10th and 12th marksheet and certificate
- Category certificate (if applied)
- Scanned photograph and Signature
- Residential proof certificate issued by competent authority
- File should be in .jpg, .png, .jpeg format
- The photograph should not be Polaroid or with cap or goggles
- Photograph should be clear, unclear pictures will lead to rejection of application form.
Steps to fill CIPET JEE Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website, eadmission.cipet.gov.in, and click on the CIPET JEE Application Form 2023 link.
- Register by entering the name, date of birth, e-mail id, etc and click on the button. “register now”.
- Login using the login credentials to fill the application form.
- Enter the state and test city preferences in the application form.
- Start entering your personal details and also the past academic qualification details.
- Select the mode through which you have to submit the application fee.
- Upload documents such as photographs and signature to complete the form.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page.
|General and OBC||Rs. 750|
|For the North East region||Rs. 100|
|Candidates from Foreign Nationals||US $50|
- Candidates can remit the application fee through online payment gateway using the debit card / net banking/credit card.
- In case of fee submitted through DD then, candidates can pay the fee by Demand Draft drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Candidates belong to North Eastern (NE) Region have to submit a valid attested Residential Certificate.
- The maximum age to apply for Postgraduate Diploma courses will be 25 years.
- For Diploma courses, the maximum age to apply will be 20 years.
- PGD-PPT: 3-year Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects is required.
- PGD-PTQC: 3-year Degree in Science with Chemistry with Physics and Maths as one of the subjects is required.
- DPMT: 10th pass with 35% marks or 10th appeared and expecting the result is required.
- DPT: 10th pass with 35% marks or 10th appeared and expecting the result is required.
- PD-PMD with CAD/CAM: 3-year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production/Automobile Engineering, Mechatronics, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) is required.