TS PolyCET Application Form 2022: SBTET, Telangana releases the TS PolyCET Application Form. Candidates can apply for the admission in polytechnic courses in engineering/ non-engineering/ technology offered at various colleges of Telangana State. Fill required information carefully in the application form such as personal details, contact details, and academic qualifications. Check the eligibility criteria as meeting the criteria is important else the form would be rejected. Check the process of TS PolyCET Application Form 2022 in the following article.
TS PolyCET Application Form 2022: Important Dates
|Online application form begins from
||3rd week of March 2022
|Last date to fill the online application form
||1st week of April 2022
||3rd week of April 2022
|Declaration of Result
||4th week of April 2022
|Counselling process starts from
||1st week of July 2022
TS PolyCET Application Form 2022: Application Form
The authorities release the application form through online mode. The candidates will have to visit the official website to fill the application form and candidates will have to approach any of the nearest TS online/ Meeseva/ Help centers (Polytechnic) to follow offline procedure.
Details required to fill the application form
||Name of The Applicant
||Details of Fee Payment
||Fee Remission Claimed
||Valid Email Address
||Valid Mobile Number
||Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
||Selection of Schools
||Photograph and Signature of the candidate
Steps to fill TS PolyCET Application Form 2022
- Fill the application form to participate in the entrance examination.
- Ensure to enter the correct details in the application form.
- Candidates will have to proceed forward to make a payment after entering all the details correctly.
- Candidates will have to click on the “Submit” button to submit their application form after successful payment.
Steps to fill the Offline Application
- Download the application form from the official website.
- Visit his/her nearest TS online centers or helpline centers.
- Fill all the required details in the application form
- Submit the application fee in cash to the helpline centers.
- The operator will also help to fill the application form.
- Candidates can pay the fee via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking and also from Helpline Centers.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India and a resident of State Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh
- There are no age criteria for the exam.
- To apply for the exam, the candidate must be passed an SSC exam conducted by the State Board of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh or any other equivalent exam 35% marks.
- They must have studied mathematics as a compulsory subject
- Appearing candidates in the qualifying examination are eligible to apply.