NTA CMAT 2022: Candidates can register for CMAT 2022 through online mode. CMAT 2022 Registration begins on the 1st week of November 2021. It is a national-level entrance exam which is conducted in the month of January. To offer admission in PG management courses such as PGDM, MBA, PGCM, PGDM, etc, Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is conducted. All AICTE approved institutions and Universities consider the CMAT scorecard. Candidates can fill the Application form of CMAT 2022 till 30th November 2019. For more details about CMAT, candidates can read the following article.
NTA CMAT 2022 Important Dates
|Application form release
|1st week of November 2021
|Closing date to submit the online application
|last week of November 2021
|Date of uploading the scanned image of candidate’s photograph and signature
|1st November to 1st December 2021
|The release of Admit Card
|1st week of January 2022
|CMAT Exam date
|last week of January 2022
|Answer key release
|1 or 2 weeks after the examination
|1st week of February 2022
CMAT 2022 Registration
CMAT registration will be done through online mode only till the last week of December 2019 (tentative). Candidates are advised not to wait for the last date and apply as soon as possible. It is expected that online registration will be started from the second week of October 2019. Scanned images of photograph and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format. Otherwise, the form will be rejected. Candidates must pay the fee and fill all the required details correctly. Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form for future use. Candidates must check the application form carefully before clicking on the submit button.
- Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must hold the bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university in any stream.
- Candidates who are in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply. Such candidates have to submit the proof of passing the qualifying exam at the time of admission.
- No age restriction will be there to appear in the CMAT exam.
Steps to CMAT 2022 Registration
Candidates have to visit the official link on the official website to apply for CMAT. The first step is of self-registration. Candidates can log in their account using email ID and password, after completing registration. Now, the candidate is required to pay the fee. Candidates have to fill details and upload images of photograph and signature, after making payment. Verify all the entered details; accept the declaration and click on “I Agree”. At last, click on the submit button to submit your application form.
Application Form Fee
- The application fee can be paid via credit card/debit card/net banking and Challan deposited in any branch of SBI.
|For General/OBC candidates
|Rs.1400/- plus Bank Charges
|For SC/ST candidates
|Rs. 700/- plus Bank Charges
- Exam Mode: Conducted through online mode (computer-based test).
- Timings: 09:30 to 12:30 (Tentative) and 14:30 to 17:30 (Tentative)
- of Question: Total 100 questions will be asked, each section carries 25 questions.
- Type of Question: Only objective type questions will be asked.
- Duration: Question paper is of 3hrs (180 minutes).
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- The structure of the exam pattern is given here:
|No. of Question
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
Colleges accepting CMAT Score
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Jharkhand
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
- Pune University Department of Management Studies (PUMBA DMS), Pune
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJSIMSR), Mumbai
- Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
CMAT 2022: Important Points
- The examination is held once in a year.
- Candidates who have passed graduation in the 10+2+3 pattern or appearing the final year examination of graduation are eligible to apply.
- There are no age criteria set by the authority.
- Once the application form is submitted, no corrections will be allowed.
- All AICTE approved institutions and departments of Universities will accept the CMAT scorecard.