CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Application Form (Started) – Apply Online
Christian Medical College administered CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 is the competitive examination to offers excellence in education and especially in the medical field. This is a medical college as well as the hospital. The aim of the university is to give admission in courses such as M.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing to brilliant candidates. For admission to MBBS is entirely based on scores attained in NEET. In order to move for admission to MBBS course, candidates are required to go through the aptitude test that CMC creates. There are higher chances for seeking admission to the courses based on the levels such as UG, PG, and Doctoral if one passes the examination successfully. Read all the important details about CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 in the below article.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Important Updates
- CMC Vellor Application Process 2019 for M.Sc. Post Basic Degree, Diploma and Fellowship Coures has started 23rd November 2018. Application link is given below.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Important Dates
For UG Nursing:
|Application form starts from||3rd week of February 2019|
|Application form ends on||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit supporting documents||1st week of April 2019|
|Admit card released on||1st week of May 2019|
|Exam date||May 2019|
|Announcement of list||May 2019|
|Interview rounds||In the month of July or August 2019|
|Declaration of Result on||July-August 2019|
For PG Nursing ()
|Application form starts from||8th October 2018|
|Application form ends on||23rd November 2018|
|Last date – receipt of supporting documents||30th November 2018|
|Last date – receipt of sponsorship forms||14th December 2018|
|Admit card released on||14th January 2019|
|Exam date (Step 1)||29th January 2019|
|Announcement of the list (Step 2)||13th February 2019|
|Step 2 for M.Sc Nursing|
|Registration and Medical checkup at Vellore (Step 2)||8th April 2019|
|Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (Step 2)||9th & 10th April 2019|
|Announcement of final selection list||17th April 2019|
|Admission registration and commencement of the course||17th September 2019|
|Step 2 for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic Diploma in Nursing and Fellowship in Nursing|
|Registration and Medical checkup at Vellore (Step 2)||10th April 2019|
|Personal Interviews (Step 2)||11th April 2019|
|Announcement of the final selection list||17th April 2019|
|Admission registration and commencement of the course||16th September 2019|
CMC Vellore Nursing 2019 Application Form
The registration for group-A courses will begin from 3rd week of Feb 2019. Make sure for filling the application form via online mode. Visit the official website only to collect complete details like the application form. Fill all the important and required details like official, and academic details, and communication details. Upload the scanned images of required documents. The size of the photograph recommended would be 150 W x 150 H and signature 150 W x 50 H. Ensure for taking the print out of the form, after filling all the details for future use.
For Diploma in Nursing:
- Only unmarried men and women can apply.
- The age of the applicant must lie between 17 and 35 years.
- Applicant should have passed 10+2 or intermediate or equivalent with science stream by securing minimum 40% marks taken together in all subjects as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English subjects.
For B.Sc Nursing:
- Only unmarried women candidates can apply.
- Applicants must have passed 12th or intermediate as the qualifying examination with obtaining minimum 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and the subjects would be Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English subjects.
For M.Sc Nursing:
- Must be passed B.Sc. (Hons.)/B.Sc. Nursing in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from recognized institution.
- Must be registered with State Registration Council of Nursing and midwifery.
- Must have a Medical fitness certificate from the medical officer.
|Apply Online for CMC Vellore PG Nursing Programme 2019|
- The administrative fee is Rs. 800/- plus a registration fee per course.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- per course for (B.Sc Nursing) Group A courses.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for (Diploma in Nursing) Group B,
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- for M.Sc in Nursing.
- Application fee can be paid through Demand Draft drawn.
- The examination will be conducted as Computer Based Test.
- The paper will be published in the English language only.
- The question paper will contain only Multiple Choice questions.
- Before 15 days after the starting of the written test, applicants can download the Admit Card from the official website.
- The admit card will be common for both groups i.e. Group-A and Group-B.
- While going to the exam center, candidates should bring the hall ticket of CMC Vellore Nursing exam.
- The authority will publish the result of the shortlisted candidates for step-2 on its official website and also on the notice boards of the college.
- Candidates will be informed through e-mail or via speed post, those who shortlisted for step-2.
- The step 2 will organize in the first week of June tentatively.
- The final result of the nursing admission will be announced in June 2019 tentatively.
- Candidates who qualified in the step-1 (written test) successfully will be further invited for step-2 (special test & interview).
- The college will organize the Special test for testing the candidate’s character and aptitude skills while step 2 includes the interview process.
- During registration for step-2, candidates have to produce the required original documents for verification.
- On the basis of candidate’s combined performance in step-1 and step-2, the final admission will be made.