Uttarakhand Nursing 2023: H.N.B. Medical Education University commences a state-level examination Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2023 every year. Candidates can go for the entrance test for those who wish to take admission to the nursing courses like ANM, GNM, M.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc Nursing, and B.Sc Post Basic nursing courses etc in Uttarakhand. Read the article below to know more details about Uttarakhand Nursing 2023.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 Updates
Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 application process will be started from the 3rd week of June 2023. Click Here to apply online.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Online application starts||3rd week of June 2023|
|Fee submission date||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last date to submit fee||2nd week of July 2023|
|Admit card||3rd week of July 2023|
|Date of Exam||last week of July 2023|
|Result announcement||August 2023|
For M.Sc Nursing:
- Passed B.Sc/PB, B.Sc/PC, B.Sc Nursing from the institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council required with minimum mark necessary to score is 50% marks in aggregate.
For B.Sc Post Basic Nursing:
- Passed GNM after 12th/equivalent examination with Science subjects.
- The candidate should be a Registered Midwife or a registered Nurse or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
For B.Sc Nursing:
- Candidate must pass the 10+2 examination from a recognized board along with English as a compulsory subject and with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with 50% marks taken together in PCB.
- The candidate must pass all subjects individually.
- Candidate must pass with 40% marks are necessary marks in 10+2 or intermediate with PCB and English as a compulsory subject in the qualifying exam.
- The candidate must be registered with State Nursing Council as ANM.
- They can also apply to vocational stream subjects from recognized boards.
- NIOS candidates can also apply.
- The minimum educational requirements is 10+2 or intermediate in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Business Studies, Sociology, Psychology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, Philosophy, Accountancy, Home Science) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science or Science – Vocational stream only passing out from recognized Board.
- NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) candidates are also eligible to apply.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 Application Form
Interested candidates are required to apply via the online process for the application form. The application is available from the website. The availability of the application form will be most probably from June. The submission of the application form will be in the last week of June month. For removing all kinds of inconvenience, it is recommended to keep a printout of the application form. Payment of the application fee is via E-challan.
|M.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Post Basic Nursing||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 700/-|
|ANM/GNM||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 500/-|
|The fee can be paid online mode via credit card/ debit card/ internet banking.|
- The question paper will appear in offline mode.
- The exam will be OMR Based examination
- The number of questions appear in the examination will be 100.
- Exam duration will be for 180 minutes.
- For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 1 mark and there is no negative marking.
- The question paper will be of 100 marks.
- The question paper is based on the Objective Type Question format.
- It is important to use the online mode, in order to acquire the admit card for the Uttarakhand Nursing 2023 examination.
- The release of the admit card will be in the mid of July month.
- It will be uploaded on the main website.
- Admit card will be sent to the registered email address of the applicant.
- It is mandatory to get the admit card from the site and take its print to for avoiding all sorts of troubles later.
- Based on the result of the examination, the merit list will be prepared.
- The outcome of the examination can be attained in July month.
- Those who qualify the examination will be moved to the next step i.e. counseling
- One can avail the answers of all the sets on the website, after availing success in the entrance examination.
- If one needs to challenge the answer key then it is possible just by sending a request and a demand draft for Rs 500/- as per the questions to the university address
- The admission to the course will be done as per the performance on the merit list.
- The counselling process is entirely based on the merit list which is created via exam conducting authorities very carefully.