COMEDK UGET Counselling 2021: COMEDK is holding centralized counselling for undergraduate engineering admission. The consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges, Karnataka will release the schedule for UGET Counselling. Candidates can check the official website i.e. comedk.org for more information about the Counselling 2020. The qualified candidates of COMEDK UGET (engineering) and NATA exam qualifiers (architecture) can participate in COMEDK UGET Counselling. Candidates who wish to take admission in any college under the ERA Foundation will have a separate counselling procedure. Such candidates must contact the college directly.
The counselling will be conducted on different days as per the following ranks:
|1 – 1850||17951 to 22450|
|1851 to 4600||22451 to 27550|
|4601 to 7200||27551 to 33250|
|7201 to 10300||33251 to 39550|
|10301 to 14000||39551 to 47050|
|14001 to 17950||47051 to 58085|
- Registration and Payment of Fee for Counselling
- Option Entry and Locking
- COMEDK Mock Allotment
- Allotment of Seats
- Post Seat Allotment choices for the Candidates
- Document Verification & Allotment Letter
Procedure of COMEDK UGET Counselling 2020
- Visit the official website and enter your COMEDK Login details in the Applicant Login ID.
- Click on ‘Counselling Process’
- Check your details and pay a fee of INR 5000.
- After the successful fee payment, log in to your account again and click on ‘Option Entry’
- Select whether you want to make a choice based on the list of colleges or courses.
- Click on ‘Add Preference’ and select the college and course under ‘Selected Preferences’.
- Hit the ‘Save’ button to add your preference.
- Click on ‘Preview’ to see your selected choices.
- Choose on ‘save’ once you’re satisfied with your preference list and take a print out for future reference.
- Candidates will be allotted seats, on the basis of preferences.
- Log in to your account and click on ‘Counselling Process’ and check your allotted college, course and preference number.
- Click on ‘Save’ and take a print out for future reference.
- Candidate’s rank in the COMEDK Merit list and the preferences submitted during online counselling and Mock Allotment will be taken into consideration for seat allotment.
- The final seat allotment will be done in the offline Counselling held in Bangalore.
- Download the Verification Entry Card from ‘Documents required for Verification’ tab in the COMEDK Login.
- After the document verification, candidates will receive the Original Allotment Letter from the venue of document verification.
- Candidates should report to the allotted college within the time period.
Documents required during COMEDK UGET Counselling
- COMEDK UGET Application form, Admit Card, Rank Card
- Class X or equivalent exam certificate or the School Leaving Certificate for Date of Birth verification
- Marks sheet of Class XII or 2nd PUC or an equivalent exam
- A valid Identity Proof
- NATA Score Card (for B.Arch. aspirants)
- A parent or Guardian Identity Proof
- SC/ST category certificate issued by the competent authority (If applicable)
- For Other Backward Classes (Category I, IIA, IIB, and IIIA, IIIB) (If applicable)
- Residential/Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
Fee Refund Policy
- The candidate will have to surrender the seat during the specified dates to get a fee refund after deduction of INR 5000 (Administrative Expenses).
- The refunded amount will be given as crossed A/c payee cheque in the name of the candidate only.
- Bring the original allotment letter for COMEDK, Bank receipt and Verification card received by them.
- A candidate should get all original documents verified at the time of counselling.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Official Website: https://www.comedk.org/