The CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020 will be released soon before the exam. The well-known organization CSIR – Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is one of the prominent names that organize various entrance examinations and one of them is NET. The CSIR will upload all the mandatory details regarding CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020. National Eligibility Test is one of the most popular examinations which get conducted by several organizations each year. By qualifying this examination, one can be eligible for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and assistant professor post. This examination gets conducted on the basis of subjects related to Science and technology.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020
- Candidates who’ve successfully filled the application form will be provided with the Admit Card.
- CSIR/UGC will issue admit card to all the applicants after the online submission of the application forms.
- Candidates without the admit card with them shall not get permission to appear in the test.
- Candidates shall have to take the admit card with them at the time of eligibility test.
Steps to apply CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website of CSIR- www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- Search for “e-Admit Card NET Exam June-2020”
- Once the page is opened, select “Server” link and click on “Applied through Online Application”.
- Enter your form number, date of birth, and the Captcha CODE text as given on the page.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Your CSIR UGC Net Exam Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of the Admit Card.
Details on the Admit Card
- Name and Roll number of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registration/Form/Application Number
- Exam Center with Address
- Candidate’s Category
- Reporting Time
- Exam Time
- Photo and Signature of Candidate
- Other important related information
Discrepancy in the Admit Card
For any kind of discrepancy in the Admit Card, candidates need to do the following:
- Contact CSIR help desk immediately for correction through the telephonic call, email or in person.
- Explain to the authority the discrepancies in details.
- All communications to CSIR must contain the relevant information like as Name, Form Number, Date of Birth, Subject, and Examination Center etc.
- In case if you do not receive your Admit Card 10-15 days before the exam, you should contact the concerned authorities.
- Candidates who will be eligible with all conditions will be provided the Admit Card.
- Read the instructions given on the UGC NET Admit Card thoroughly.
- Keep the Admit Card with great care.
- Also you will require the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020 at the time of admission.
- Make sure that it does not get crumpled as the torn Admit cards will not be accepted.
- Carry all the necessary documents with you to the examination center.
- Reach the examination center at least half an hour before the scheduled time.
- Make sure to carry 2, 3 pens with you as NET UGC is a pen and paper exam.
- Do not carry with you calculators, mobile phones, log tables, pagers, electronic devices, reference books, notes, bits of paper.
- All these items are not allowed inside the examination hall.