It is required to fulfill the CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria to fill this form. The well-known organization CSIR – Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is one of the prominent names that organize various entrance examinations and one of them is NET. The CSIR has recently uploaded all the mandatory details regarding CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria. National Eligibility Test is one of the most popular examinations which get conducted by several organizations each year. By qualifying this examination, one can be eligible for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and assistant professor post. This examination gets conducted on the basis of subjects related to Science and technology. Check the article below for the details about CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria.
CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates must have done BS-4 year’s program that is B Pharma, BE, B. Tech, MSc, MBBS, Integrated BS-MS or any other science degree with at least 55% marks.
- 5% marks concession is applicable for the people who belong to reserved category.
- Candidates who are studying M.Sc and have done graduation (10+2+3) they are also eligible for this examination.
- If you are interested in this examination, then it is must to submit the attestation format that is available on the back side of the application form.
- One more thing, the format should be duly certified by the HOD of the organization.
- If you have done BSc or if you are doing the Integrated MS-PhD program and have got a minimum 55% marks then you are eligible to apply for the same.
- If you have done graduation from any science side of engineering then you can also get the fellowship but only after being registered to the Ph.D. orPh.D.D integrated program.
- The application fee for all the candidates of the general category will be Rs. 1000.
- The application fee for candidates of the SC and ST category will be Rs. 500.
- Candidates who are physically handicapped will pay only Rs. 250 as the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee thru debit card, credit card, net banking, and NEFT as well.
- Candidates who will be eligible with all conditions will be provided the Admit Card.