CSVTU Exam Form 2021: Dear students Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University Exam Form for the session 2021 is going to be released soon. So you are advised to visit this page regularly to be updated or you can also visit the official web site of CSVTU. Candidates can fill the examination form in online mode. To fill the examination form candidate requires semester details and scanned photographs and signature. The list of the semester for which examination form is available is attached in this article or students can find it on the official website.
CSVTU Exam Form 2021 Important Dates
|Available of Exam Form||3rd week of March 2021|
|Last Date to fill Exam Form||1st week of May 2021|
CSVTU Types of Exam
- Regular Exam
- Backlog Exams
CSVTU Exam Form Pre-Requirement
- Scanned Colored photo (size 80 KB max)
- Scanned Signature (size must not exceed 50 KB)
- Semester details
- Subject details
The process to fill CSVTU Exam Form 2021
- Students are advised to visit the official website of CSVTU.
- On the main home page, you need to press the examination form button.
- The login page will be opened>Login with students I’d and password.
- After login, you are required to press on apply for the examination button.
- Read the instruction very carefully and press I agree and move forward.
- Fill personal and educational information.
- Details once entered would not be changed later so fill the form very carefully.
- Only the mobile number and e-mail address could be changed.
- Now, students need to select the examination type.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- You may make payment via online mode using debit or credit card.
- Finally, press on to submit button. An e-mail confirmation will be sent on registered I’d after submission of the form.
- At the end, we advise our viewers to take the print out of the examination form and submit it to the institution.
Applicants need to check below eligibility criteria whether they are eligible to apply or not. Here are the basic CSVTU 2021 eligibility criteria to appear in the CSVTU examination.
Students need to be introduced to the eligibility criteria for all the courses of CSVTU (CSVTU).
This institution of higher education is responsible for a number of UG, Diploma, Ph.D., and PG courses.
|PG Course||Graduation on equivalent/diploma in the relevant field|
- International baccalaureate diploma passed students who have completed 10 years of schooling and studied mathematics as a subject can also apply to this course.
- Final year students may also apply on a provisional basis.
CSVTU Admit Card
Dear candidates to appear in the exams you are required to bring the admit card at the examination center. Students can download admit from CSVTU official website. Students will be informed once the admit card will be uploaded on the official website via mail or on a registered mobile number.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Keep watching this page to know more about the CSVTU Exam Form.