MDSU Exam Form 2024: Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University issues a notice to fill the Examination Form for those students who are pursuing UG/PG Program at the university. MDSU Online Exam Form will be available soon. According to the latest news of MDS University, we would like to inform you that very soon Exam Online Application Form will be available soon. Last date/starting dates Of MDS online Exam Form will be updated here
MDSU Exam Form 2024 Important Dates
|MDSU Annual practical Exams will conduct||1st week of February 2024 to the 2nd week of February 2024.|
|MDSU Ajmer UG Exam will organize from||1st week of March 2024 to 2nd week of April 2024|
|PG Exams between||1st week of April 2024 to 2nd week of May 2024|
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree of Hons./Pass in Economics/Commerce
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in any discipline
|B.Sc||10+2 in any stream|
|B.Ed||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree|
|B.Sc.||Naturopathy & Yogic Science||10+2 with any stream|
|Food Science in Nutrition||50% in 10+2 with any stream for general any 45% for SC / ST / OBC|
|MCA (Integrated)||Computer Application||60% in 10+2 or equivalent exam|
|B.Ed.||–||50% in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree|
MDSU Exam Form Application Procedure
- Steps 1 – Contenders need to visit at the official website of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University
- Steps 2 –On the home page you need to follow the Examination Section and Click on Exam Form link.
- Steps 3 –You will be redirected on the Official MDSU Exam Portal.
- Steps 4 – Press on to the link of Students Panel
- Steps 5 – Now press on Main Exam Form 2024 link.
- Steps 6 – Press on to Apply for Exam Form 2024 link.
- Steps 7 – Select your UG/ PG/ PORF/ Other Courses.
- Steps 8 – Selection your Year/Semester.
- Steps 9 – Now press the Apply button.
- Steps 10 – Fill your exam form information suspiciously.
- Steps 11 – Pay fees online as per the category you belongs to
- Steps 12 – Now submit the form final and take a printout of the MDSU Exam Form.
- Steps 13 – Applicants need to submit their Application Form and Printout along with required documents to the respective universities/Colleges before the last date.
|MDSU Time Table 2024: B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com Exam Schedule|
|MDSU Exam Form 2024: Last Date, UG PG Fees, MDS University Ajmer|
- The selection of eligible applicants will be based on the entrance exam
- Admission of students to the UG and PG courses will be based on the merit of marks obtained in their previous qualifying examination.
- The selection to MBA course will be done on the basis of CMAT score.
- Selection to M. Phil will be based on Admission Eligibility Test (AET) and to Ph.d
EndNote: To get more details of the MDSU Exam Form you are advised to check the given above section.