MDSU Ajmer Admission 2023: Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University announces a notification to admission for those students who wish to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs at the University. Eligible students may fill the MDSU Ajmer Admission form with all asked details. MDSU Admission Forms 2023 will be available soon, so all those who are planning to pursue the course at Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University they are advised to check complete details MDSU Ajmer Admission from here
MDSU Ajmer Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Admission start date||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last date for submitting an application||3rd week of July 2023|
|Personal interview date||last week of July 2023|
|Merit list||last week of July 2023|
Only those candidates are eligible to fill the application form who satisfies the given eligibility criteria.
- Undergraduate programs: Passed in class 12th with minimum qualifying marks.
- Postgraduate programs: Possessed a bachelor’s degree in relevant stream with minimum qualifying marks.
MDSU Application Process
- Admission to all the programs will be conducted through online mode at MDSU. Follow the simple steps on how to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website
- Applicants need to register themselves in order to create a login ID and password.
- On the home page, you need to click on online admission portal link
- Do the registration by filling in all the desired information
- You need to login credentials which will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Pay the application fee of Rs 300 through Challan
- Click on to ‘Fill Application Form’
- Enter the Challan Number, Transaction Number, and Date of Birth
- Press on to the ‘Next’ button.
- After submitting the application, print the application form
MDSU Admission Process
- MDSU only accepts online applications for admission in each and every program that it offers.
- After submitting the application form, a list of shortlisted contenders will be released.
- Based on the merit list, students need to appear for the interview round.
- Contenders will be informed about the interview.
- Shortlisted applicants need to carry an important document at the time of the interview.
- Then, the list of final selected applicants will be published.
- After that, selected candidates will have to pay the admission fee at the time of admission.
Documents Required During Admission Process
Applicants who wish to fill MDU Ajmer admission Form Online they need to bring some documents ready with them. Check the list of few documents which are required at the time of the admission process.
- All qualifying Marksheets
- Scanned passport size Photo
- Scanned Sign of Candidate
- Valid Email ID
- Mobile No.
EndNote: Keep staying in touch with this page to get more relevant information