NTA will release CTET Admit Card 2020 in the month of June. Candidates are advised not to forget the admit card while going to the exam. CTET is a national level entrance examination for teachers and is mandatory for teaching jobs in government schools in India. CTET 2019 July written exam will be conducted in twenty languages in 97 cities all over the country. For more information about CTET Admit Card 2020, read the article given below.
CTET Admit Card 2020: Important Dates
|The final status of the application
||4th week of March 2020
|Download Admit Card
||In the month of June 2020
|Date of Examination
||1st week of July 2020
Steps to fill CTET Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website or click on the mentioned above link.
- Select the link ‘CTET Admit Card 2020’.
- To login, enter the required credentials i.e. Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- The admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Download the admit card and print two copies of it.
- Carry two ballpoint pens (blue/black).
- Take your Admit Card and a photo identity proof in original, as well as its copy, is essential to the examination hall.
- Do not carry a Wristwatch, Wallet, Goggles, Bags, Camera, Mobile phones, Earphones, Bluetooth, Health band, etc in the exam hall.
- Candidates also should not carry any stationery items like Plastic pouch, Geometry box, etc to the exam venue.
- All questions asked in CTET 2020 will be Multiple Choice Questions, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct.
- Each question will be carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking.
- Paper 1 will be for the candidate who intends to be a teacher of classes 1 to 5.
- The 2nd Paper will be for the candidate who intends to be a teacher of classes 6th to 8th.
- The duration of each paper will be 2 Hours 30 Min.
||Number of questions
|Child Development and Methodology and Pedagogy
| Language 2
|Child Development and Pedagogy
|Mathematics and Science
|Social Studies and Social Sciences
||Dadra & Nagar Haveli
||Delhi Central, East, North, South, West
Important Books for CTET 2020
For Child Pedagogy and Development Section
- Child Development & Pedagogy for CTET & STET (Hindi) by Disha publications
- CTET & TETs Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I & II) by Arihant Publications
- A Complete Resource for CTET: Child Development and Pedagogy by Pearson Education
- Child Development & Pedagogy: Paper 1 & 2 of CTET by By Shalini Punjabi (Disha Publications)
- CTET Success Master Science by Arihant Publications
- CTET & TETs for Class VI-VIII by Arihant Publications
- A Complete Resource for CTET: Science and Pedagogy by Pearson
- CTET & TETs Paper-II for Class VI-VIII MATHS & SCIENCE by Arihant Publications
- CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) Paper-II (Mathematics & Science) by Sura College of Competition
- CTET Success Master Paper-II Teacher Selection for Class VI-VIII Social Studies/Science 2017 by Arihant publications
- CTET/STETs: Paper-II by Ramesh Publishing House
- Class Notes of Maths by Rakesh Yadav Publication
- A Complete Resource for CTET: Mathematics and Pedagogy by Pearson Education
- CTET Central Teachers Eligibility Test CBSE Syllabus Teachers from Classes VI to VIII Mathematics & Science by Sura College of Competition
For Social Science
- CTET Success Master Paper-II Teacher Selection for Class VI-VIII Social Studies/Science 2017 by Arihant
- CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Paper-II: Social Science Teacher Selection (For Class VI-VIII) by Access Publishing
- 15 Practice Sets CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-II Social Studies/Science Teacher Selection for Class VI-VIII by Arihant
- Wiley’s CTET Exam Goalpost, Paper-II, Social Studies / Social Science, Class VI-VII, 2017: Solved Papers & Mock Tests with Complete Solutions by Wiley
For Environmental Studies
- Environmental Studies (EVS) by WILEY
- CTET & TETs Environmental Studies & Pedagogy by Arihant
- UPTET & CTET ENVIRONMENTAL Studies by Youth Competition Times
- Teacher Eligibility Test Environmental Studies by Upkar Prakashan
For Language I and Language II
- Study Package for CTET by Mcgraw Hill Education
- CTET & TETs English Language Paper I & II by ARIHANT
- Study Guide for CTET Paper 1 – English by Disha Publication