The WB JECA Counselling 2023 will be conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE) after the declaration of the result of the Joint Entrance Examination. Candidates will be provided admissions to Master of Computer Applications through WB JECA Counselling 2023. Admissions to MCA courses offered by colleges in the state of West Bengal will be provided. Aspirants must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria to attend the counselling, else they would be disqualified. The article below is given with more details about WB JECA Counselling 2023. Read the article carefully.
WB JECA Counselling 2023: Important Dates
|2nd week of July 2023
|Declaration of Result
|2nd week of August 2023
|Starting of Counseling
|3rd week of August 2023
WB JECA Counselling 2023
The qualified candidates must appear for the Counselling. The counseling will be conducted by the respective institutes after the declaration of the merit list. Aspirants must attend the counseling session in order of merit and rank. Candidates should be present in person. The seat will be offered to the next eligible candidate if the aspirant remains absent. Applicants should also bring the necessary documents for verification.
- A separate notification with details of counseling/seat allotment and admission will be published shortly after the publication of result on the official website.
- The official website is www.wbjeeb.in.
- Only the eligible candidates will be able to participate in it.
- Documents will be verified at the counseling Center on stipulated dates.
- It is not possible to allow any different date or time for any candidate.
- Candidate has to appear for counseling on the specified date and time only.
- No other person is allowed to appear for counseling and admission on behalf of the candidate.
Documents required for WB JECA Counselling 2023
- Counseling Form.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Board copy of Bank challan
- Original downloaded Admit Card of JECA Exam
- Downloaded Result Sheet.
- Original mark sheet of Madhyamik and Higher Secondary (10+2) level or equivalent examination.
- Graduate-level mark sheets (10+2+3) pattern (both pass and honors) as applicable.
- Any other documents in original required for the fulfillment of eligibility and other criteria of different Universities / Institutes.
- Original SC / ST / PWD / OBC(A) / OBC / B Certificates issued from the Competent Authority for verification (for candidates of the state of West Bengal only).